Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't remember if I posted these or not:

P1060171.jpg

P1060169.jpg

Wow! I love the pose!!! This is how I will display mine!!! :)

The nameplate on my base arrived un-affixed. What would be the best kind of glue for re-attaching it? I wouldn't even mind the base without it, but it has that obvious rectangle, as well as a puddle of dried, non-sticky glue.

my dx joker's nameplate is also suffering the same situation, but is an easy fix

Are you getting more than 1 Joker?

No at least not this year Joe , The Dark Knight Ver 1, Joker Ver 1 and Hellboy are my Hot Toys purchases for this year . Since I have 7 SS Star Wars figures on order shipping between June and December and the Hasbro Vinatge line starting in August I'm pretty much done for this year with buying other 1:6 lines .

Speakng of the Vintage Line I got the Jedi Con /SDCC exclusive Zuckuss and 4-Lom 2 pack yesterday. The packaging for these is outstanding ! Very similar to packaging from Hot Toys or SS . They even have the names switched like on the original figures.

This was my first figure to get and now i almost have all the TDK figs. I'm still waiting on Bats to get here so I can pose them together.

No at least not this year Joe , The Dark Knight Ver 1, Joker Ver 1 and Hellboy are my Hot Toys purchases for this year . Since I have 7 SS Star Wars figures on order shipping between June and December and the Hasbro Vinatge line starting in August I'm pretty much done for this year with buying other 1:6 lines .

Speakng of the Vintage Line I got the Jedi Con /SDCC exclusive Zuckuss and 4-Lom 2 pack yesterday. The packaging for these is outstanding ! Very similar to packaging from Hot Toys or SS . They even have the names switched like on the original figures.

Well nice pick ups. I would just try and pick up the PERS Joker head or Bank Robber head if you can.
Very cool, Im liking the looks of the Vintage line and want a few.

Urban Collector just had Twoface on sale for 85 shipped I came close to buying him again for a Harvey Dent... Ill buy anthor before there all gone everywhere...

Urban Collector just had Twoface on sale for 85 shipped I came close to buying him again for a Harvey Dent... Ill buy anthor before there all gone everywhere...

Even if you're not interested in the Two-Face/Dent specific stuff, 85 isn't a bad deal for just parts.

Think of what you get:

-A nice pair of dress shoes, which snap right into a Hot Toys foot peg (for good stability)
-A really nice fitting gray suit
-A good dress shirt (very thin fabric, unlike most 1/6 shirts)
-A brand new Truetype body
-A decent tie

Sell off the character-specific stuff, and you're good to go. I know the suits have pretty much all sold out on Ebay, and the only reason the shoes are still available are because they're the same as the DX Joker cop shoes - but those are starting to dwindle as well.

I feel that the two-face fig is a very underrated and should be in any TDK collection. It actually looks way better in person

I agree, Dent is much better in person. He is not the same quality as Joker but he looks good standing next to him.

I bought the very first Joker and Batman figs put out by hot toys back in 2008 and at the time thought they were bad ass. When I saw the DX versions I sold my them and bought the DX versions. The DX versions are truly bad ass, what a difference!

Back