Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm diggin your DX joker pose Maglor.

Thanks. :)

For some reason everyone is really keen on that pose.

I don't have it posed that way anymore... hope I can recreate it again some day. If not, that's why we take pictures!

picture.php

The grenade pose is a classic. It's the first one I went with, but the only problem is there is pretty much only one way to do it:

picture.php

You can vary it of course, but I had to try other poses.

I'm sure I will come back to the grenade pose some day. :)

I hate the grenade pose. Not that I don't think it looks good, I just prefer the other choices. I have two of them and still refuse to pose them that way. It's way too scene specific and you have to constantly ____ around with those grenades. I much prefer anything that involves his guns, knife and cards.

An iconic scene and a favorite of mine sure, but it makes it seem like a PF figure or a statue, not an action figure.

I hate the grenade pose. Not that I don't think it looks good, I just prefer the other choices. I have two of them and still refuse to pose them that way. It's way too scene specific and you have to constantly ____ around with those grenades. I much prefer anything that involves his guns, knife and cards.

An iconic scene and a favorite of mine sure, but it makes it seem like a PF figure or a statue, not an action figure.

Well, I don't hate the grenade pose, but I think I know what you mean. It is really scene specific and well suited for a statue.

I can honestly say that i've never attempted the grenade pose. I picked up the DX to display the "Joker" and didn't want to be limited to that particular scene.

Meh, maybe its just me. Awesome pics nonetheless.

I had the hit me pose but it was too simple, I got bored with it, I can't imagine changing what I have now though.

j.jpg

Hot Toys figures are so easy to pose and futz (compared to Sideshow 1/6) that I change the poses often. :rock

I've got mine in the "heres my card" scene, holding the cards with one hand and the grenade rig and coat with the other, will probably never change it. It's perfect.

I can honestly say that i've never attempted the grenade pose. I picked up the DX to display the "Joker" and didn't want to be limited to that particular scene.

Meh, maybe its just me.

Nope. I'm the same. Never attempted it and had no desire to. I didn't even open the grenade packet when I first got it. I eventually did just to check it out but then I closed it right back up. I even removed all the loops to make the jacket less bulky. That's how certain I was that I would never want that pose.

Back