Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^
That's funny, MOAR R-TARD JOKER:lecture

rtardjoker.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Some pics of the pixed Joker. As you can see it looks good and normal.

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

In this pic you can notice what I did to it. Hopefully you see the screw.
But sad part is he can't stand on his own:(

Well about ten minutes into owning my first HT item, I discovered that learning curve that tells you they can't be treated like an action figure.

While trying to slide the suspenders over his shoulder so I could remove his pants (sounds weird), the left strap broke free from the back part that connects the straps.

At least this can be hopefully easily fixed. And if something had to break to teach me a lesson about being careful, this is one of the better places for it to happen.

Thats a shame. :/ They unhook at the front so you don't have to slide anything.

Yeah, I found that out about ten seconds after the fact. Like I said, all my fault. Despite the fact that I'd been reading about HT Jokers since V1 came out, I still rushed the setup.

The nameplate on my base arrived un-affixed. What would be the best kind of glue for re-attaching it? I wouldn't even mind the base without it, but it has that obvious rectangle, as well as a puddle of dried, non-sticky glue.

I cant really be bothered reading to see if its in here as there are nearly 1000 pages but what true type figure does the dx 01 use? If someone could PM me this it would be great :)

Back