Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first thing I did when visiting Liverpool was to find Bold Street, run into Forbidden planet and buy it. The only thing i regret is that I bought it to early, I had to wait a week to open it.

the first thing I did when visiting Liverpool was to find Bold Street, run into Forbidden planet and buy it. The only thing i regret is that I bought it to early, I had to wait a week to open it.
Good to hear you got him in the end :D must've been really annoying for you knowing it was there with you but having to wait to open it!
Hope you enjoyed your time in Liverpool too! :D

Good to hear you got him in the end :D must've been really annoying for you knowing it was there with you but having to wait to open it!
Hope you enjoyed your time in Liverpool too! :D

I did, really nice people there, Norway is all grumpy compared.

I admire its awesomeness every day, but the only thing is that i cannot faind a propper position, but right now im using it for a stop motion short, it will be super awesome

GEDC0517.jpg

Bob

Got my 1/6 Oscar from Toysmon today!

It's a realy great little piece!

P1060642.jpg

P1060640.jpg

Will post pics in context soon.

Hi, guys!

First post here (yes!), and I gotta question about the Joker DX. The pins/pinners... what is the purpose of them? I'm sitting here and putting together the grenades and I don't see the point in putting the pins in there! Am I that dumb?

Hi, guys!

First post here (yes!), and I gotta question about the Joker DX. The pins/pinners... what is the purpose of them? I'm sitting here and putting together the grenades and I don't see the point in putting the pins in there! Am I that dumb?

They are included because they were on the costume in the movie. They don't serve any purpose and don't help hold anything in place or anything like that so if they are too much hassle you could leave them off. It depends how screen accurate you want the costume.

They are included because they were on the costume in the movie. They don't serve any purpose and don't help hold anything in place or anything like that so if they are too much hassle you could leave them off. It depends how screen accurate you want the costume.

I've seen the movie a gazillion times and never noticed those pins, hehe. But now I know why there are pins, thanks!

I did, really nice people there, Norway is all grumpy compared.

Glad you liked Liverpool! :)

Anytime I go into Bold Street to buy new paintbrushes or new paints it's impossible for me to not go over and have a walk around Forbidden Planet and see what they've got :D

Plain body for police Joker clothes

What kind of body do I need for the joker head and body that came with the new joker hot toys DX. Thanks

What kind of body do I need to buy for the joker cop clothes? Thanks

It'd be cheaper to buy the parts for the body on ebay that are being parted out from figures (if you know what I mean I appologise that was badly phrased)

Until HT release another batch the price won't got down.

Back