Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the cop, and most unlayered figures the narrow is the best. Looks good on cop because the joker was going for the regular person look to blend in LOL like that works with all those scars :p Seriously though, with the few layer figures, the regular TT looks too broady. For something all rugged up and layered with the broad look like the regular joker, its awesome though

I guess i am the only one that thinks the cop Joker on a narrow makes the head look huge-ish.

I guess i am the only one that thinks the cop Joker on a narrow makes the head look huge-ish.

Generally speaking, a mans width at the shoulders is about three heads wide. with the cop joker clothed that is easily the case and more so to allow for Heaths broad shoulders.

Holy **** Maglor your clown version looks unbelievable in the pic above! How did you get the tie and collar to sit so well? Are they the supplied ones or customs?

Thanks!

It's all original. I use a tweezers to futz.

I actually wasn't happy with the shirt and tie then. I have since ironed the shirt and cut the stitch at the top of the shirt. I can get the tie to lie a little better now.

Last edited:
Yeah I use tweezers too, its just the collar sticking up on one side I'm having trouble with. I dont want to glue it down so I tried blu-tack but it occasionally comes loose still. Not the end of the world but I like them to be perfect...

Have you tried the distilled water trick?

You may be able to iron it flat too.

Whats the distilled water trick?

I'm afraid to take the clothes off to iron it because I get stupidly obsessed and I know I'll never get them back on how I want em! :)

Whats the distilled water trick?

Not wuch to it. You just use a little distilled water (distilled water gis sure to leave no mineral deposits) to wet the collar. Just make sure that it dries flat and you should be good. You can use a hair dryer to help.

When someone asks for distilled water to drink you give them a glass of water from the bathroom instead. It's hilarious.

:monkey3

Nice! :emperor

I'm afraid to take the clothes off to iron it because I get stupidly obsessed and I know I'll never get them back on how I want em! :)

I doubt you get more obsessed than me!!! The first time you do it it's a little unnerving but nothing builds your relationship with your collectables more than seeing them nekkid! ;)

Seriously though, it is always interesting to see all parts of your figure and its clothes. And I always tell myself: "It will be even better than the way I had it before!"

Last edited:
I doubt you get more obsessed than me!!! The first time you do it it's a little unnerving but nothing builds your relationship with your collectables than seeing them nekkid! ;)

Seriously though, it is always interesting to see all parts of your figure and its clothes. And I always tell myself: "It will be even better than the way I had it before!"

I'll try wetting it and see how it goes.

I think with the clothing I probably wont do it with the Joker cos theres a lot of layers and futzing to do, I'll start with someone else...

Got my 1/6 Oscar from Toysmon today!

It's a realy great little piece!

P1060642.jpg

P1060640.jpg

Will post pics in context soon.

How did you aquire this from him may I ask?

I just looked at his Ebay listings and it isn't there.

Just sent him an email saying I bought the nurse outfit and didn't find out about the Oscar until now. I asked if he would sell it seperately and to my suprise he said yes. I thought the price was reasonable and I'm glad I bought it. I have the Clown Joker posed holding it right now. I love it. :rock

Back