Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok jsut pictures here I wasn't sure about the impact but I finally manage to get hold on a TT regular and it does look way better!!! without the jacket and coat it looks actually strange rectangular but ones you throw on the jacket and coat you can really see the benefit of the higher (not really wider) shoulders. PPL do the switch it IS worth it !!!
jokersi.jpg

only the middle one is a reg. left and right are on narrows

Last edited:
Did anyone notice the narrow TTs you buy separately are different from the narrow TTs that come with the DX Joker? The DX Joker narrow TT has lighter skin and thinner calves.

Yeah, but the annoying thing for me is that the Caucasian one seems to have thicker calves so the socks scrunch up more because they can't go up very far on the leg.

Friend of mine in HK just read an interview with HT owner and a few interesting points that I recalled were:
- licenses are the hardest part in the business
- licenses of the living are riskier than those of the dead
- TDK Joker sold over a million units (not specific if all or just DX)!!!!
- surprise was that it outsold Batman

i think it's 10,000.

in chinese, saying 10,000 isn't the same in english. they won't say Ten and then Thousand, meaning there are ten of one thousands.

the way they say 10,000 is 'Yut Mhan"...Yut stands for One. Mhan stands for...um...well i wouldn't know how to describe it...but when i was younger, i always thought it stood for million.

so yeah, this post probably made no sense, but i don't think it's 1 mill units sold.

The switch in my stand fell apart while putting my batteries, not sure how the two peices fit back in there, does anyone know where to find some pics of inside the DX joker stand?

I saw this pic and I thought "It’s simple: We, uh, kill the Batman." This is a Walmart employee from Ohio. I thought you guys could use a laugh.

i think it's 10,000.

in chinese, saying 10,000 isn't the same in english. they won't say Ten and then Thousand, meaning there are ten of one thousands.

the way they say 10,000 is 'Yut Mhan"...Yut stands for One. Mhan stands for...um...well i wouldn't know how to describe it...but when i was younger, i always thought it stood for million.

so yeah, this post probably made no sense, but i don't think it's 1 mill units sold.

Me too but I heard him say 100x10,000 or so I thought. It might have been 10x10,000 or he may have remembered it wrong.

Re: Oh my goodness...

Oh god. Is that a mistake in paint? Or did you do that?

Well my kid brother accidently chewed it. I guess he was kind of bored to cover it up he claimed he had a "brain freeze" from it. Though im kind of suspicious that he removed the hair and decided to pound it!

Re: Oh my goodness...

I guess Joker is all knocked up by that constant pounding of at the head :lol

Is the pers stick broken? Hope its nothing serious man...but boy does he look funny with that eyes :rotfl

Back