Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Oh my goodness...

P1010425.jpg

WELP!!!!! :horror

Didn't you JUST order it??

top left : realizes ships dont go kaboom
top right; you remind me of my dad
bottom left; very poor choice of words hahahahahahaha
bottom right; then you let dent take your place
HA beat you all to it!

^^^good point i forgot that, i'll check out the movie yes i am very bored
edit; just watched it and it happens just as he says place as in "you let dent take your PLACE"

A lot of stuff in the trailers was cut from the final movie. The very poor choice of words part had a 'oooh' in front of it in one of the tv spots, and it actually sounded funnier and creepier than in the final movie.

A lot of stuff in the trailers was cut from the final movie. The very poor choice of words part had a 'oooh' in front of it in one of the tv spots, and it actually sounded funnier and creepier than in the final movie.

Yeh, I hated most of the switchouts.

The 'I know the truth' is way better in the trailer.

Yeh, I hated most of the switchouts.

The 'I know the truth' is way better in the trailer.

I thought I was the only one.

I hated how they changed "a year a go these cops and lawyers" to "let's rewind the clocks back, a year"

as well as how these lines didn't sound as good in the movie:

"you've changed things, forever"

"no name, no other alias, clothing is custom....etc."

Ok since I havent been here for a while I checked back several pages (albeit quickly) and I havent seen an answer for this: I originally had Joker posed with the grenades but since I've taken them out theres a bulge in his coat where the harness is, anyone know how I could get it to settle a bit? The safety pins are still in there...please dont say I need to take them out as putting em in the first time nearly killed me! :)

I had the same problem and because I don't like the grenade pose I carefully unpicked the harness and removed it. So I guess if you aint fussed about having him posed that way again then you could do that otherwise u could try putting it under a heavy book or something

I've tried laying him on his chest overnight, worked for all of 5 mins :) Don't think I could handle the stress of taking the harness off to be honest, as soon as I was done it would be

"Hmmm...I'd like to put in the grenades for a few weeks..."

Back