Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise this is the last group shot... :eek:

P1060215.jpg

Image to the right in the picture comes courtesy of Two Face.

I think it makes for a cool display. I may leave it like this for a while. At least until I get my DX Batman. Then I'll have to do a Joker Batman, side by side display! :rock

[Woah! I just noticed that this was my 300th post... I gotta get a life!!! ;)]

Hey Maglor..Awesome display man...Now, how can i get my hands on the Joker Image by Two Face...It's Super

Hey Maglor..Awesome display man...Now, how can i get my hands on the Joker Image by Two Face...It's Super

Here you go!

Joker_costumes_by_TheAphex.jpg

Just to be clear, the image is not "by" Two Face, he just uses it in his signature. Not sure where he got it, but at someone else's request in this thread he provided the above bigger picture.

Unfortunately there is a source watermark right in the middle of the picture. :( But you can't really see it too much when you print it off. Would be nice to find one in an even higher resolution without the watermark though. It is a very cool picture!:cool:

That is AWESOME.

He really cuaght the expression in each of those perfect. Can tell exactly which second of film they are from.

Top right is freakin incredible. Yep it's the 'here we go'. I'd kill for that headsculpt
top left is 'and we have one question, where IS harvey...dent?'
bottom left is hard, could be 'you know you remind me of my father, or also, possible grenade string scene, i think it's more a misc drawing than based on an actual pinpoint moment

Top right is freakin incredible. Yep it's the 'here we go'. I'd kill for that headsculpt
top left is 'and we have one question, where IS harvey...dent?'
bottom left is hard, could be 'you know you remind me of my father, or also, possible grenade string scene, i think it's more a misc drawing than based on an actual pinpoint moment

i think it's the final scene too, when he told in the building to his dogs to attack batman and afterwards he attacks him with the crowbar

Is that really hand painted from zero, with no pics underneath the drawing paper or something? 'Cause they look amazingly real.

Back