Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to think about that.

When I do more dynamic poses like this I actually put my own body in that position... I think I used a broom stick to mimic the firing grip. :eek: It felt natural to have the legs apart for a sturdy stance to prepare for recoil.

Sorry to do a bit of post padding here, I don't meant o make a nuisance of myself!

I am just really excited about having all 4 DK Jokers!

And got a better angle and better lighting here:

P1060204.jpg

I like having the DX on his stand, kind of in charge of his brothers.

Thanks guys, glad you like it! The joys of being a poser!:cool:

Feel free to steal away! :D

P1060207.jpg

So nice how all the clothes are sitting so neatly and lovely pointy shoulders. Another Devil™ futzer.

That pose is awesome. Very mischievous.

This is how I'm displaying my Joker at the moment (with stand). Not as creative, but I was looking for a goofy pose.

IMG_0958r_1.jpg

That pose is awesome. Very mischievous.

This is how I'm displaying my Joker at the moment (with stand). Not as creative, but I was looking for a goofy pose.

Goofy indeed! I love it!

That's the first one footed pose I've seen.:D

Goofy indeed! I love it!

That's the first one footed pose I've seen.:D

Thanks guys! It was tough to keep him balanced when I took him off of his display stand for the photo. :lol

Fortunately, Hot Toys makes good, stiff ankle joints.

it's all fun and games until somebody's PERS breaks :lol

Yours broke, Ed? That sucks. :( You got a replacement though, right?

Thanks guys! It was tough to keep him balanced when I took him off of his display stand for the photo. :lol

Fortunately, Hot Toys makes good, stiff ankle joints.

Yours broke, Ed? That sucks. :( You got a replacement though, right?

Yes, hah. I haven't touched the eyes since I got it. Don't want to take any chances for right now.

Back