Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to find Aphex looking up the title of one of these joker pieces, it was in the file name. Some really impressive stuff, most especially the compositions, not just the execution, though I'm not a fan of the 4 Joker head compositions as some are chopped off and it's an odd collage piece, but the one with all his costumes is really nice.

I really like these.

Send_in_the_Clowns_by_TheAphex.jpg

The_Battle_For_Gotham__s_Soul_by_TheAphex.jpg

I managed to find Aphex looking up the title of one of these joker pieces, it was in the file name. Some really impressive stuff, most especially the compositions, not just the execution, though I'm not a fan of the 4 Joker head compositions as some are chopped off and it's an odd collage piece, but the one with all his costumes is really nice.

I really like these.

Send_in_the_Clowns_by_TheAphex.jpg

The_Battle_For_Gotham__s_Soul_by_TheAphex.jpg

These would be quite amazing to own some day!

The 21 Century Toys Street Heat 2 set is the closest thing out there to it.

Not quite, the scale is a bit off and the handle looks strange, I thing the comedian shotgun is dead on with the joker's shotgun, just shorten the barrel and remove the stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
SawnoffShotgun2.jpg

badcattoys_2091_173135200

Watchmen_TheComedian_PR12.jpg

Overall, I'd say Comedian's is closer, the pump on the 21st century just looks too puny, which is too bad, overally it looks good size and everything else.

Gotta have the pistol grip though instead of the big butt on the Comedian's.

Pistol grip is the #1 thing.

Back