Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look like it would be curved or long enough.

I have protected this comment from that's what she saids :lol

???......................Comedian's shotgun IS dead-on. Just shorten the barrel and remove the stock.
tdk_0030.htm

tdk_0082.htm

Last edited:
Venomous Venom - that looks awesome! I really want to have real hair added to my DX head too...

These are awesome!

The first of these 3 (although not the most artistic of the bunch) really looks like Heaths character!

Nice Joker VV!

Venomous Venom - that looks wicked, i reckon just darken the hair a bit and add more brown and it'll look nuts. great job

hair on that joker really is awesome venom, just needs to be darkened a bit.

Wow the joker looks awesome!!

thx all...yap..ill correct the hair color....and thx to hot toys again for this awesome head sculpt...

Quick question. I just purchased a HT nude Joker body on ebay and when I received it I realized it didn't come with the pegs necessary to complete the Police Joker. What type of pegs do I need (neck) and any good suggestions on where to get them? I think I need some sort of small neck extender and foot pegs. Thanks!

Quick question. I just purchased a HT nude Joker body on ebay and when I received it I realized it didn't come with the pegs necessary to complete the Police Joker. What type of pegs do I need (neck) and any good suggestions on where to get them? I think I need some sort of small neck extender and foot pegs. Thanks!

You need this to attach to the neck and then to the body.

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Hot-Toys-N...ltDomain_0?hash=item2a04a49d79#ht_2793wt_1167

And these for the feet.

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-1-6-S...nFigures_JN?hash=item335a11f850#ht_1618wt_941

That looks great, but get it the right color already lol. You should do it just like in real life. Start with dark dark brown hair, then add green highlights. Will look nuts

Back