Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't remember who did these so I can't give the proper credit. But I saved these:

gothamtimes6ub6.jpg

hahahatime11pg2.jpg

hahahatime12kh2.jpg

hahahatime21js7.jpg

hahahatime22ab5.jpg

If you got them off of SHH! I made em :D

Nah I got them off here. Someone from here posted them. But I can't remember who OR where they originally got them from. :lol

So who knows.

What is the best paper to use when printing out the 1/6th scaled news prints?.

These newspapers are great! I am totally going to make them @ 1/6th!!!

I think I will try to find the thinnest resume paper they make... that might work well for printing.

BTW, I got my replacement TT for Joker so I am back in business!!!:chew

P1060171.jpg

P1060169.jpg

Reminds me of the party scene. His make up looked really white in that scene.

@void your Joker'c clothes look lovely! love the tie and the blue jacket and theres something about the purple coat that just makes it looks perfect great pics

Thanks Josh - credit to Lforigno for the blue jacket and the repaint (stellar job!), purple coat I just futzed till I was happy. Same with the BillyB shirt and tie which I must admit look awesome at the moment. For me the only things holding this mob scene joker back from perfection are:

1. Hair needs to be modded with real hair strands, to give it the accurate puffy look - need to look into this
2. Needs some sort of environment - this is a WIP

Bad news for me, after 3 months PERS finally broke on my joker. I didn't even forced them, actually eyes on mine moved smoothly. I didn't took pics of the thing broken but here's how I fixed it. Apparently it works fine, I hope it lasts.

broke.jpg

^Hope that lasts for you too Leniak!
On a happier note, so glad too see this figure win best 12" figure of the year on Michael crawfords' site! By all 3 sets of judges too! :D
Though there shouldn't have been any doubt in my mind that he wouldn't win ;)

Back