Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys...thanks for the comment on my pic...first time i did this kind of mod..i think it came out pretty well...just need to futz with his hair a bit more:lol

here's another pic
IMG_0547.jpg

hi guys...thanks for the comment on my pic...first time i did this kind of mod..i think it came out pretty well...just need to futz with his hair a bit more:lol

here's another pic
IMG_0547.jpg

did you try using some hair gel?would that work to give it that greasy look he had?

Looking at your new pictures it seems you are actualy almost there. Just need to gel "his" right side to flatten the fuzz a bit more and just like MF said the top as well and it might just be a very successfull first attempt. I bow to your courage! -_-

God, I hate to be a pain in the arse but it's still irritating when people quote a picture right after. -_-

I am very impressed.

Does need a little futzing though.

I think the green is probably right, but the characters 'natural' hair color isn't coming through quite enough.

The green should look like its hastily applied to brown/blond hair.

Heath's hair was thinning too, and that can be hard to convey I'm sure.

But, even if you leave it as is, it's still great!!!

God, I hate to be a pain in the arse but it's still irritating when people quote a picture right after. -_-

So I'm not the only one. Yeah thats a message board peeve of mine especially when people quote not just one picture but an entire series of pictures and their part of the post amounts to - "Cool pictures man :chew" Loads of people do it here.

It's great, but a little too green, and full imho. Looks more like michael hutchence or some other rocker

While it is quite full and long, it's very evocative of his hairstyle during the money-pile scene (where he burns Lau). That was the last scene filmed and thus is the point of the movie where his hair is noticeably the longest.

here's another pic
IMG_0547.jpg

Despite what others say, I think it looks stellar

Back