Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question, anyone know how to clean his purple overcoat? I dropped it on the floor and now its a bit dusty and stuff :p

Hey you just weathered your coat :D But ok serious if it is too dirty and it's not soiled but just covered I would just use a brush to brush the stuff off. You could use those doublesided tape that removes pet haird and stuff as well. I gess worse case you could use a wet rag to go over it a bit

Is there anyone in the UK who is willing and able to dye the inner blazer to the correct colour for me?

(I know you are offering to do this blakus but the cost and time to ship to Aus and back is quite an inconvenience! - if i can't find a UK option - you can be sure they'll be a PM headed your way:)).

Does anyone have the links or images to the 1/6 scale Gotham Times and the other newspapers? Need it for a dio i'm having made - any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone have the links or images to the 1/6 scale Gotham Times and the other newspapers? Need it for a dio i'm having made - any help would be appreciated!
Here you go - hope this helps! :)
gothamtimes5ky8.jpg

Is there anyone in the UK who is willing and able to dye the inner blazer to the correct colour for me?

(I know you are offering to do this blakus but the cost and time to ship to Aus and back is quite an inconvenience! - if i can't find a UK option - you can be sure they'll be a PM headed your way:)).

Seriously man, go with Blake. He :rock

VERY fast work and return.

Actually these were generated by the marketing group of the movie but someone did download and stitch them together :p but if you are interested at the source:
https://www.thegothamtimes.com/page1.htm
I can't remember the site or link but there was a website that summarized all the viral marketing efforts for this movie (which only found out in retrospect :() but I will look for it when I get home

Back