Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another question (I know I ask a lot)... but which neck style is used for the Joker and Cop head? I see there is a long and short one... I don't know which one I should purchase.

can somebody tell me wheter the cop joker uses the same white shirt as two face ?.
Cheers . :)

You know, I think he does, I noticed alot of similarities when I was dressing my Joker. Though the Police Joker's shirt seems to have better quality

I am pretty sure my cop Joker's white shirt is the same material as the shirt on my Two Face except its a smaller fit over a TT.

I am pretty sure my cop Joker's white shirt is the same material as the shirt on my Two Face except its a smaller fit over a TT.

Yes. Mine too.

Is made from the same extrange fabrics ...Personally I do,nt like too much that material :sick

Yeah, feel wise, the Cop Joker shirt is same as Two-Face, but from my experience with both figures necessary.

The shirt by itself sucks a bit, but what the thinner material achieves is huge. Cop Joker and Two-Face would look bulkier with a thicker shirt, I tried on Two-Face and it didn't look as nice. Cop Joker especially, you hardly even see the shirt, so the thinner really works, helps the coat be nice and snug to his body as it should. I'd never use the material for a figure where that type of shirt is a prominent showing costume element, but ones where it's mostly under a coat, I like it, lets' the coat fit the body better.

Yes, they're decorative, whether the ones in the movie even helped hold anything, who knows, I think they were just their to add to making the rig look half-assed and slapped together on the fly, fitting for the Joker. If you see this elaborate, well made rig, it looks too nice, have them tied together with what looks like yarn and some safety pins and it looks like a nut put it together in 5 minutes :lol

Thanks for the answers everyone. I just tried putting them on and the top of the pin fell off. I just put them back. Not worth it, that's for sure

I think it took me like 5-7mins to get all 7 pins on the coat.

You must be very skilled :rotfl
It took me two hours...:whip
Maybe because i was watching "The Island" next to it :chew

But know he looks excactly like in the movie...withe the grenade and his joker card in his hand...

"This is my card...." :joy

took me 1 minute.. I think it looks better with them as well, never noticed them on screen ofcourse, but it just proves Hot Toys went the full mile on this guy.

Back