Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They certainly did go above & beyond on this guy but I'm still baffled how they overlooked the coat liner and blazer color...

I got the pinners on in about 10 minutes, which is a minor miracle with my sausage fingers.

Last edited:
yeah, the blazer color bothers me alot more than the coat liner, the red liner to me looks very nice, although maybe not perfectly accurate.

the blazer on the other hand is just downright ugly purple.. ish....

Ok my Chinese is kinda rusty (rusty as in NONE) but it looks like this person from ToyWorld found one of the HT plant workers gloves in his DX Joker box. :lol

4240416384_44aa1ba7fa.jpg

4240416340_95090f1ae5.jpg

So that's why some of the DX Batman's are all screwed up, some poor factory worker's still going at it without their glove and it's ruining figures :lol

hey there does the joker DX comes with an extra base for the police joker? . anyone!!!

No. It only comes with 1 base. The LED one seen here:

review_gstdxjoker_27.jpg

Photo Credit: wookster

The pic you quoted shows the custom "The Joker - Police Officer Version" stand vodoun made from a regular Hot Toys TDK stand. That pic also shows how vodoun is storing his figure(s) back up, that's why both the Clown Joker and Cop Joker have a body (the set only comes with 1 True Type Body).

Just finished stripping and redressing my V1 joker's TT with the cop outfit. My DK villains shelf is now complete. 2 face looks a bit left out and overshadowed by the 3 jokers though. Lol.

Just finished stripping and redressing my V1 joker's TT with the cop outfit. My DK villains shelf is now complete. 2 face looks a bit left out and overshadowed by the 3 jokers though. Lol.

I can imagine that! Do you have picutres? I'd love to see them!

Back