Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One eye moves, but the other does not move at all. Now he is cross eyed and what not :(

watermark.php

:monkey3

that's pretty much how it is. i'm really depressed about it...

Make the best of it and enjoy the new "feature" until you get a replacement or parts to do so. HT has replaced not just replaced pegs or heads but also Tumblers or parts of it (or at least selected retailers did and I am sure they didn't just absorb it themselves)

I wonder if you can use a pencil eraser (or something small that won't damage it) and move the broken eye from the outside?

Two things anyone use the socks for the police joker? Do they go in to the shoe socket? And the cop head anyone's eyes looking up to far? Mine are.

Ok being serious now. Here's what you'll need to do Edward.

1. Buy the SATURDAY TOYS - 1/6 Wardrobe Prison Coveralls (Orange)

STwardrobe01.jpg

2. Cut off all the hair from the DX Joker sculpt and smooth it out.

3. Get some brown paint and paint the entire head.

And then...

YOU'RE DONE!

Now you have a custom Tiny Lister as "Tattooed Prisoner" from TDK figure WITH 100% accurate eyes!!!1!!!

tinylister.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

No seriously.. if you can't get it replaced then you'll have to fix it yourself.

You're going to have to remove the P.E.R.S. to see exactly what the problem is.. but it sounds like one of the eye joints are broken. Same thing happened to a guy over at ToyWorld. Hopefully these pics will help you out:

P.E.R.S. Removed:
sany1029.jpg

Broken Eye Joint:
sany1031.jpg

Fix = Tape/Sculpting Putty/Krazy Glue/Whatever Will Hold It Together:
sany1032.jpg

So that's the Do-it-yourself method. You could also look into getting the head replaced by HT or whoever you bought it from.

EdwardNygma1 i am soooooooooooo sorry to hear about that. my advice to you is, for now, try to move the other eye, the one that works, and try to position them the same way. Clearly,this advice probably sucks.....anyway, best of luck with a replacement!!!!

i've always brocken at least one thing with my hot toys figs: DX-grenade ring snaped (just sli it around the handle) Cop: little button on hat fell off(no idea where the hell it went) BRJ: Part of the neck came off of the head (useed a screwdriver to pry it off and put it back) Two-Face- gun broke (BALANCE!!!) Batman : little sharp things on gaunlet came off (spent 3 and a half hours looking for it on the floor-FOUND IT!!!) all of these are so minor compared to your though...i ike my PERS position; IM NEVER TOUCHING THE THING AGAIN!!!!!!!

i've always brocken at least one thing with my hot toys figs: DX-grenade ring snaped (just sli it around the handle) Cop: little button on hat fell off(no idea where the hell it went) BRJ: Part of the neck came off of the head (useed a screwdriver to pry it off and put it back) Two-Face- gun broke (BALANCE!!!) Batman : little sharp things on gaunlet came off (spent 3 and a half hours looking for it on the floor-FOUND IT!!!) all of these are so minor compared to your though...i ike my PERS position; IM NEVER TOUCHING THE THING AGAIN!!!!!!!

Note to self, don't buy anything that has been opened from Two-Face :lol

Now you have a custom Tiny Lister as "Tattooed Prisoner" from TDK figure WITH 100% accurate eyes!!!1!!!

tinylister.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

HAHA

You ppl amaze me. You guys just collect a bunch of pictures so you can throw it around in just the right moment?? :rotfl:rotfl

Can anyone give me a answer????

:p

Socks just pull right through the peg so you can still clear it to put on the shoes...
As for Police Eyes mine is just all the others in this threads pictures so you may want to revisit some of the earlier posting. You may want to be patient with answers to your questions as these have all been asked before many times and we kinda were preoccupied with some other foolishness :rotfl

Back