Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May just use it for stupid videos of my 1/6 figs that I am going to make eventually. :lol

why not repaint it? use it as a base and practice repaints...your repaint of the dc joker was pretty good, so you could use the broken dx to practice painting. ...just a thought. that's what i would do.

Ed now that you are getting a replacement you can try to fix the broken one yourself or just keep the parts as spare as you may break another one ;)

Just throwing this out there, but does anyone else think the light up stands are a waste? I dunno, i'm just not a fan. On either the Dx joker or batman. The fact they don't come with batteries, and can't really be left on all the time (i never use mine period) and the way they are positioned for limited, and completely unflattering lighting, i just would rather have them leave the base without them and throw in another freeby somewhere

I was struggling to find a pose I liked for a long time and finally decided to toss the blody stand away...
then came up with this.
IMG_3270_72dpi_B.jpg
IMG_3270_72dpi_C.jpg

I kinda like it. He's just chilling on my bookshelf, looking down on Gotham and the decay he has brought upon it...

Dunno if the gun is right for this pose though. Maybe this scene could benefit from a good old fashioned tommy gun?

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, but does anyone else think the light up stands are a waste? I dunno, i'm just not a fan. On either the Dx joker or batman. The fact they don't come with batteries, and can't really be left on all the time (i never use mine period) and the way they are positioned for limited, and completely unflattering lighting, i just would rather have them leave the base without them and throw in another freeby somewhere

I wouldn't say they are worthless....the light up feature is pretty worthless, agreed, but as stands go, I like the metal floor look, I'm using them for both DX's. They are better looking than the standard base. I'd rather have them than say, another gun or something like that.

I wouldn't say they are worthless....the light up feature is pretty worthless, agreed, but as stands go, I like the metal floor look, I'm using them for both DX's. They are better looking than the standard base. I'd rather have them than say, another gun or something like that.

Me too. IMO the base's style gives the DXs more of a museum quality feel to them. I prefer them to the regular bases and hope to track one down for my regular Joker one day.

Awesome pose man, i dig it

Yeah totally appreciate the new stands, they are awesome, but i feel the light up feature should be left out. Only thing i don't like about the stands are the size, they take up so much bloody room! Then again, i wasn't complaining about how much room the godfather dio took up when others were LOL :p

Re:what to add if they took the lights out, to be honest, i'd rather a nicer looking front plaque for the stand, instead of the, at times, cheapy looking stamped plastic look.

I was struggling to find a pose I liked for a long time and finally decided to toss the blody stand away...
then came up with this.
IMG_3270_72dpi_B.jpg
IMG_3270_72dpi_C.jpg

I kinda like it. He's just chilling on my bookshelf, looking down on Gotham and the decay he has brought upon it...

Dunno if the gun is right for this pose though. Maybe this scene could benefit from a good old fashioned tommy gun?

That's awesome!

hi there anyone please ..

im about .. to .. buy a dx joker .. which .. comes with an extra ttm-08 figure .. i guess that is a package to go with the police uniform ..

Is that .. any good .. i meant .. i dont really want to buy one more joker .. so i can make .. a police joker officer .. ???

any suggestions .. guys ..

Back