Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, my DX Coat has a bit of crease in it from the way it was packed...can this be straighten out?...i don't want to use anything that could damage it but if that's the only way then what's the technique i should use?

M.

Got Mine Today!

dxjoker01.jpg

The texture. The actual size of the base looks fine.

Yeah maybe it's just weird looking with no figure on top.

Hey man, your words reached a special place in me :monkey3 so now i'm working (hope i'll finish it tonight) on V2 of my base :D I'll post pics when it's done.

As of right now DX Joker takes the cake as the best figure of 2009. Slightly edging out Vito Corleone and Jack Torrance.

Now that's high praise :rock

I was wondering what people were going to choose for figure of the year. Had a feeling it would come down to DX Joker Vs Vito.

yeah if you modify the comedian's shotgun, it's the joker's shotgun dead on. Im totally picking up a spare one once they hit ebay.

Not really. You would have to significantly modify the pump handle for it to remotely resemble the shotgun Joker uses (besides cutting off the barrel and stock). Here's a mock-up to see what I mean.

shotgunmod.png

Hey man, your words reached a special place in me :monkey3 so now i'm working (hope i'll finish it tonight) on V2 of my base :D I'll post pics when it's done.

Can't wait to see it man!

You wanna know how I got these scars?
dxjoker02.jpg

Here's my card.
dxjoker03a.jpg

Let's put a smile on that face.
dxjoker04.jpg

Let's not blow...this out of proportion.
dxjoker05b.jpg

THANK YOU.

Amazing pics Agen!

Heres a few pictures of the 2 best figures of 2009 ...........

IMG_6477.jpg

IMG_6490.jpg

Fatherly advice ..............

IMG_6497.jpg

My TDK collection (Upgraded Harvey Dents suit, not 100% film accurate but much better than what it came with) ...........

IMG_6506.jpg

I'm good. Happy as a pig in ???? right now :lol

Sorry if this was already discussed, but wheres the best place to order this right now?

I had one from Joe....but...we all know about that so...

It's been a great year for 1/6, for me I've really enjoyed Sideshow Vader, Han in Carbonite and Episode 2 Obi-Wan, and on the HT side there's been a lot for me this year, more than past years, Dutch, Predator, DX Joker, John Connor, Marcus Wright, and I don't know if he shipped in 2009 because I bought him late but I picked up Iron Man Mark 3 this year too.

It's been a great year for 1/6, for me I've really enjoyed Sideshow Vader, Han in Carbonite and Episode 2 Obi-Wan, and on the HT side there's been a lot for me this year, more than past years, Dutch, Predator, DX Joker, John Connor, Marcus Wright, and I don't know if he shipped in 2009 because I bought him late but I picked up Iron Man Mark 3 this year too.

I think that is also a great list ............... for me it comes down to what I will almost not at all nitpick about. Those would be Jack Torrance, Vito Corleone and DX Joker. Predator and Dutch are great too but not exempt from nitpick imo.

I've never found a figure I didn't have nits about, some smaller than others, but every figure has it's issues, but some can give me great satisfaction despite them, which would be my list.

Thank you all for filling me in on the PERS joystick proper use! What a great end to my week! Also...I wanted Godfather badly, and then died off a bit. And those pictures up there just made me want it again!

Grr...Hot Toys!!! *shakes fist*

Been quite a few great figures ... but I think for likeness and life-like-ness, Enterbay Jack Bauer's the best of the lot.

SnakeDoc

Back