Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been quite a few great figures ... but I think for likeness and life-like-ness, Enterbay Jack Bauer's the best of the lot.

SnakeDoc

Between Sideshow, EB and HT, as long as one picks up a license you're interested, there's bound to be some good stuff for you with the quality of figures out there now.

Excellent suit if using a True Type body, it fits like a glove.
oj-simpson-mugshot.jpg

:monkey3

There are a lot of good places to order this from at the moment. It's not as if the well has dried...for those who are okay with waiting until the December stock arrives.

It looks like Toys2 has it in stock but they bumped the price up to $199. Still, if you don't want to wait until December, might as well buy from a reliable source.

If anyone's looking to buy a DX Joker and get it fast in the US, rather than wait for the normal American release...

...I will be receiving several more this week and can ship to anyone in the United States at a price that will beat Ebay (more than 10% cheaper than the best Ebay price, including shipping!). Please PM me for details (but do it soon so I have enough time to reserve them for you!).

On a related note, I'm still looking to split up a few DX Jokers - I'm interested in the police outfit and accessories and am looking for people interested in just the DX clown stuff. Let me know if you're up for it!

I used the same Triad Toys suit on my Bruce Wayne kitbash. It generally worked well on the normal True Type, though the vest was a bit too tight. On a narrow shoulder, though, it looked wonderful.

Yeah you see i've never used the vest so I wouldn't know. I just can't get over the real factor ................ Triad imo is similar to Saturday Toys and Hot Toys for quality. $40 for a toy suit may be pricey but well worth it.

Cool set of pics Sean ............ awesome variety of weapons.

The photos are stellar but for god sake! Why must some people quote a whole handful of photos almost directly after the main post!

I'm positive it's from the Resident Evil figures. Unless he has bought the weapons separately?...

Back