Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, both DX Batman and DX Joker have been most flatteringly shot by CTR at the Comic Con booth, great detail showing, both figures look even better than the official HT shots.

Pre-ordered it, cancelled it, pre-ordered it, cancelled it, bought Bank Robber Joker, pre-ordered it again. Think I'll stick this time, went with Play.com, who are talking up a 12th December release date. I don't mind waiting till then, as I have so many other things to pay for.

What's your best guess, Snake? Like I say, I don't waiting a bit.
I intend to pick up Wolverine in the mean time and have recently bought John Connor V1, Iron Man Mark III and BR Joker. I also plan on getting the man suit and body for the Tony Stark head.

I actually dreamt last night that my DX Joker was delivered. This four weeks is going to really drag.

SS:lol

Seeing that i have the br joker, when the DX hits i'll look on ebay for the clothes (either from the dx or the v1) to make the original joker version :monkey3

So what i say is, you could put the parts on ebay.

I just know that when i see the new jacket etc in hand, i'm going to want to buy another for my
<---- BR head/original joker setup lol. But it probably won't stop there, i can see this being a very expensive affair :p

What's your best guess, Snake? Like I say, I don't waiting a bit.
I intend to pick up Wolverine in the mean time and have recently bought John Connor V1, Iron Man Mark III and BR Joker. I also plan on getting the man suit and body for the Tony Stark head.

It's really hard to say as their times are usually 'all over the shop'. I would hazard a guess at March 2010.

Nice avvy by the way. "And you got your head ALL THE WAAY UPIT!"

that is hilarious. It is going to go from a estimated June/July release to a November/December release.....WOW:confused:

I just started this hobby and I am not surprised, just glad I got into this towards the end of the Tumbler delivery cause no matter how much patience I don't think I can wait for A FREAKING YEAR!!
this one is still bearable for now :D

that is hilarious. It is going to go from a estimated June/July release to a November/December release.....WOW:confused:

Just imagine being a DCD customer that was going to wait until December originally, now it's going to be like March-April for them probably.

Just imagine being a DCD customer that was going to wait until December originally, now it's going to be like March-April for them probably.

Ugh, I am one and I feel like an idiot. Every time I order one of these thinking it's going to be a Christmas present and it ends up coming in the summer....:monkey2

Erm, no... if it was stated June/July and the DCD release was December and the HK release could be November late December that means the DCD would be May or June. I thought DCD's releases were always 6 months behind HK's releases?

I however have no issue with this delay. "why so serious....... geez, chill out .... it'd be better for them to make it right the first time, instead of rushing it."

Back