Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Toyhunters today to pick up my sweet little Marcus, I ask another staff about the release day of DX joker, and he said "should be the end of this month" which is next week.

I dont know what's with HT, 2 staff, 2 different date (friday/end of the month) I think they just know is going to release very soon.

Don't care anymore, didn't even pro-order :banghead

I can only report what I hear, but my 'very' reliable source did say within a month... with an aim to have it in some shops by the end of September if possible.

I went to Toyhunters today to pick up my sweet little Marcus, I ask another staff about the release day of DX joker, and he said "should be the end of this month" which is next week.

I dont know what's with HT, 2 staff, 2 different date (friday/end of the month) I think they just know is going to release very soon.

Don't care anymore, didn't even pro-order :banghead

I'm feeling more confident with 2 reports of the same time frame, which should put it mid-late October for Toys2 orders if he indeed hits HK shops end of September.

I love Halloween, the holiday and movie, it'd be so awesome to get Joker around then, just be one more exciting thing about it.

Has everyone seen the new video on the HOT TOYS blog? Some great shots of DX Joker and Police Officer...

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/blog/

FYI: The figures in that video (DX Joker and Cop Joker) are the old, original prototypes. The figures have been updated since then: The word "Police" changed to "GCPD" on the Cop hat. The Cop hat seems bigger in recent pics. The DX Joker's tie is different (better) as well in recent pics.

Back