Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4266.jpg

Stunning guys. Just stunning. Glad we can get away with cross posting these customs here. The HT figures and the customs are all awesome. For the price HT gives people a stellar figure, but for those willing to pay the premium, that BobbyC/Kato set-up is a little miracle.

Actually, I was talking about the f'n nuts part. :lecture

Well, yeah. But that's a given. ;)

:lol :lecture

Talking crap about people's customs shouldn't either.

Yeah, I agree. Some people look for it I guess.

3 years now and it still snow balls into this petty bull____ with the same folks that posted the same views last time.

If I had it my way I'd lock all the Joker and Batman figure threads that don't have any activity beyond the same old discussions or a random, 2012 newb account asking if they should buy one of them for insane prices or trying to pit figures against figures.

I don't subscribe to any threads. I do that old fashioned, second long process of scanning and scrolling to the thread I'm interested in checking.

If I had it my way I'd lock all the Joker and Batman figure threads that don't have any activity beyond the same old discussions or a random, 2012 newb account asking if they should buy one of them for insane prices or trying to pit figures against figures.

I don't subscribe to any threads. I do that old fashioned, second long process of scanning and scrolling to the thread I'm interested in checking.

178c0596-db5c-442c-9086-af71ec1d9f50.jpg

About 10 HT DX figures. Do the math. :lol

So about $2000+, thats' way out of my price range but I figured it was about that much. I wouldn't call anyone nuts though for buying it. I mean that is an amzing figure and if you have the funds to get it, and are willing to fork it out power to ya.

When I see this thread constantly being bumped to the top (almost as if people are afraid it will fall into obscurity), I'm interested in seeing what the hell the hoopla is all about.

Turns out it's the same old conversations from the same members from years prior. :lol

Back