Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true Roy.

I think I may even sell all but DX Joker and my custom interrogation Joker when TDK Bats DX hits. Too much nice stuff coming up and my collection is getitng bogged down with Jokers.

You know even though I got my shipment notice from Toys2 yesterday at about 5pm, I have yet to get the tracking number from UPS Quantum View. I don't know if that means that it hasn't actually gone anywhere yet, or if Quantum View is just delayed.

You know even though I got my shipment notice from Toys2 yesterday at about 5pm, I have yet to get the tracking number from UPS Quantum View. I don't know if that means that it hasn't actually gone anywhere yet, or if Quantum View is just delayed.

I didn't see any boxes in his shop yesterday so I suspect he was just preemptively doing some of the work so it won't pile up on him today and yeah today he was really hectic so I would guess things are going out today or tomorrow? Now looking at my DX01 box I think each bulk box may have had 6-8 of these... so maybe a minimum of 24 DX01s and I am sure he had more boxes in the back as mine was already out and the 4 bulk boxes I saw were unopened I think. :chew

Very true Roy.

I think I may even sell all but DX Joker and my custom interrogation Joker when TDK Bats DX hits. Too much nice stuff coming up and my collection is getitng bogged down with Jokers.

You always hear it and this time I can actually say it ........... I have no room anymore. If I continue buying the larger pieces (and I intend to) I will eventually have only a handful of figures in my collection.

I too will eventually upgrade my Bats to DX as well when the time comes. Can't wait.

You always hear it and this time I can actually say it ........... I have no room anymore. If I continue buying the larger pieces (and I intend to) I will eventually have only a handful of figures in my collection.

I too will eventually upgrade my Bats to DX as well when the time comes. Can't wait.

Exactly. I have been gradually scaling down my collection for a whiles now.

Can't wait to get my shipping notice!!

Oh dude you ordered your Joker from Toys2 as well?? Under your real name? :) Well if that is the case should I tell him to hold your shipment until tomorrow so I can include the spare rod you need for your tumbler which I will try to make for you tonight? Oh yeah read my email and get back to me as to what you think of my solution

Last edited:
Just finished adding the safety pins on the grenade pockets...I need a massage or something. Slightly stressed.:banghead:banghead

:D

I am thinking of making a really cheap DX01 case that will exactly fit over the stand (I can't remember who gave me the idea :p). It will be made of 1/8" (this small any thicker will look strange). Again the panels will allow final assembly using tape to keep the shipping cost low and include front, back and top. I will make a sample tonight now (as I am making one for myself and one for Toys2). And it will be dirt cheap but PM me cause I am not sure if I can post prices here
I will also be making a 1/4" thick case to fit the actual DX01 box and the figure of dimension 12.3"(width) x 10"(depth) x 15" (height) including front, sides and top (the box will be the back). I think I will actually display the small case with Joker and stand inside the big case and have Bruce and Batman looking at him :D

Last edited:

Same here, I usually get the UPS email and then the Toys2 stuff even comes the next day often, I'm thinking maybe the system was predone or something, maybe get Quantum's tonight, or it hasn't actually left yet, maybe got dropped off late last night and they predid shipments for today. I'm ok if it hasn't shipped yet, just want the tracking when it does.

Update on Hot Toys MMS DX Joker Police Officer

Hello,

We had a large order in with a distributor to coincide with the Hong Kong release. We have learned that this distributor has gone bankrupt and is no longer fulfilling orders. We will not be receiving this Joker figure before it’s US release (now expected in December/January). We want you to know that you will for sure receive a Joker figure, but it will be on our regular release. We will refund any extra money paid for these early buy orders and you are welcome to cancel the order if you do not wish to wait.

We appreciate your patience and are sorry, but we did not know this information until just a few days ago…

NO JOKER FOR ME FOR A WHILE DAMN IT...

I didn't see any boxes in his shop yesterday so I suspect he was just preemptively doing some of the work so it won't pile up on him today and yeah today he was really hectic so I would guess things are going out today or tomorrow? Now looking at my DX01 box I think each bulk box may have had 6-8 of these... so maybe a minimum of 24 DX01s and I am sure he had more boxes in the back as mine was already out and the 4 bulk boxes I saw were unopened I think. :chew
Same here, I usually get the UPS email and then the Toys2 stuff even comes the next day often, I'm thinking maybe the system was predone or something, maybe get Quantum's tonight, or it hasn't actually left yet, maybe got dropped off late last night and they predid shipments for today. I'm ok if it hasn't shipped yet, just want the tracking when it does.
Speak of the devil, I just got my UPS Quantum View e-mail and tracking number; estimated delivery is Monday for me.

BTW anyone wants any of the cases and save on some shipping cost should consider ordering the case of me now and let me so that way I can let Eric know I need to tag along an order for a case of mine ;) I will me making a batch of small ones tonight and big ones on the weekend

Update on Hot Toys MMS DX Joker Police Officer

Hello,

We had a large order in with a distributor to coincide with the Hong Kong release. We have learned that this distributor has gone bankrupt and is no longer fulfilling orders. We will not be receiving this Joker figure before it’s US release (now expected in December/January). We want you to know that you will for sure receive a Joker figure, but it will be on our regular release. We will refund any extra money paid for these early buy orders and you are welcome to cancel the order if you do not wish to wait.

We appreciate your patience and are sorry, but we did not know this information until just a few days ago…

NO JOKER FOR ME FOR A WHILE DAMN IT...

I havent checked this thread in a while... which store is this referring to?

Hey guys,
Like I say, I've got mine
AND THIS IS AMAZING :google
Here is the first pic ;)
I hope that you'll enjoy it

4076306902_13df3f4c34_o.jpg

Congrats, and cool photos, neo. Do you apply the background blur from an editing software or is it all in-camera?

Back