Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me Too, yet they haven't charged me since the credit card I used was canceled--I emailed them about updating it but they never replied. Hmm, I wonder why they still shipped it without charging it?

Well, there's still no UPS Quantum email, which I usually get first, so I'm excited but still not full, but the Narrow TTs I ordered yesterday in stock, I got an email for them shipping same time, so I assume if that shipped and was legit, which it should be, then so should Joker, maybe they're boxing them together for me and I'll get one UPS email for both orders.

I just called and nothing for me to pick up but likely towards end of the week :'( I think he probably got only a few to spread for now..... DANG I was so excited too

my joker shipped from hong kong like 2 weeks ago and i still didnt get it.....grrrrr.....this is USPS site status

Inbound Out of Customs, October 30, 2009, 6:44 am anyone knows what this means.......someone told me it means that its been shipped off to local post office for delivery....i live in PA and that status was in JFK, NY......any ideas????

Honeslty it sounds like somwhere along the lines, someone got very lazy. Delivery dates are never the same back to back ......... it always comes down to the employee. I'm sure it will arrive soon. Its most likely is on its way to your local depot.

Anyone else who got this ordered through Urbancollector on here heard anything about the early shippment there supposed to be getting? I havent heard anything from them about these in a long time... Seems like they should be getting them soon I mean I did pay extra to get it early and not having it yet is slowy starting to piss me off...

In the words of Pearl in the first Blade movie: "He's here he's here!"

100% worth the wait, excellent likeness on his face, makeup, clothing, everything. I don't know if I was just really lucky but the pants on mine dont ride up at all. Definitely not nearly as much as some of the pics I've seen. Pers works brilliantly just ease it in slow movements starting small and progressing to wider movements. It will loosen up to a nice ease of movement while still being tight. The eyes themselves are amazing even though I almost needed to shine a torch into them to see the amount of detail, even the tiny veins painted in there! Just amazing. One thing I wasnt aware of is that his little pack of joker cards all have different faces, I thought someone had said they were all the "Heres my card" version. Maybe it was just me but just a heads up for anyone who else who didnt check them. The lights on the base are also excellent, they give him a real 'up to no good' look :)

Oh one other thing, be careful while putting the grenades in his jacket as they do seem to have specific places where they belong or else some of the strings will be tight while others hang loose. Kinda ruins the effect I thought. Just position the hands first and place the ring on his finger, then put the grenades in position so you can see which one goes where. Dunno if thats any help to anyone its probably all been said but thats my 2 cents anyways :D

I havent been brave enough to remove the hands to try out the other poses yet, is it difficult? should I use the hairdryer method?

All that being said, I got the rubber skin T-600 yesterday, and while Mr. J has a better sculpt and is obviously more iconic and much cooler, its hard to say which actually looks better. Or more interesting should I say? Theres just so much going on with the Terminator, so many different details...but the Joker just has that high end expensive but worth it thing going on :lol I dunno I just love both figs. Roll on John Connor next week!!

I hope to post pics (First time ever!!) tomorrow or Friday

Just grabbed mine from Toys2!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! HE is pretty busy packing and setting up shipments, must have been at least 4 boxes of maybe 4 Jokers? but thats only what I was able to see :D

Just grabbed mine from Toys2!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! HE is pretty busy packing and setting up shipments, must have been at least 4 boxes of maybe 4 Jokers? but thats only what I was able to see :D

Yeah I just talked to him, he's sending mine out as soon as he can.

Since my preorder with Joe seems to be null and void I went ahead and ordered this sucker off ebay. No care for the cop at all, but very excited to mess around with PERS :rock

Since my preorder with Joe seems to be null and void I went ahead and ordered this sucker off ebay. No care for the cop at all, but very excited to mess around with PERS :rock

Same. In fact as soon as I recieve my DX Joker I will be listing almost all I have left TDK for sale. I will just keep my TDK Bats to go along with Joker. Good enough for me.

Back