Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_6113.jpg

100_6097.jpg

100_6108.jpg

Love the attitude in these pics - nice work.

the coat came out a really nice purple in those shots! really cool shots man and it looks like the pieces of cardboard in the shoulders are positioned just right giving him that appropriate hunch. lmao however at cop joker's wee body. trust me your wait for the proper truetype will be worth it. i enjoy the cop joker as much as or more than the dx joker right now. despite the short sequence i think that's his most menacing look.

I'm sorry to be off topic but do you guys now of any stores that sell these in hong kong? my cousin is there and the store he went to is sold out. It seems like everytime I try and get a joker something happens.

I'm sorry to be off topic but do you guys now of any stores that sell these in hong kong? my cousin is there and the store he went to is sold out. It seems like everytime I try and get a joker something happens.

Toy Hunters is of cause sold out right now from their first launch batch. The next batch is supposedly coming in a week or TWO?!:google I assume they get replenished just as my toys2 order gets filled?

Damn I forgot about the suspenders. I may have to cut those to pull the pants down. Those high waters will drive me crazy.

Uhm, you could just put the pants on the body without going through the suspenders, just slide the body between them, like i did (now they hang near the chain, my joker is hip as hell :D).

hi Mongoose!! It might help if you could try out the stores in Richmond shopping center, Mongkok and also IN's Point at Mongkok and try to ask your cousin to get it there

thanks all for the photo sharing.

can't wait him to get this ultimate figure.

Thanks guys. Damn now I got to order it i guess:banghead

Doesn't that suck? Being in an asian country and then being unable to locate a particular figure? I found a Medicom Alien for 80 dollars in Akihabara, Japan and passed it up because I forgot my money in the hotel and we were leaving that afternoon.

best of luck though, nothing wrong with ordering. it's definite, you know when it ships and you know when it arrives in your town. much better than searching all over japan, korea or china for a damn T-800. Ebay is your friend.

its amazing not to long ago we god the v1 joker and the medicom one was considered the best one where i was,then hot toys changed its styles on the joker and other figures and now hot toys surpasses medicom in terms of realistic figures.

Are the DX figures purple pants really that short or does everyone just have them jacked up like high waters?

You can pull them down a bit...i didn't think about it until i took the pics...trust me that's a tiny thing to be bugged by...but i forget where i was for sec...:rotfl

Love the attitude in these pics - nice work.

Thanks a lot man!

the coat came out a really nice purple in those shots! really cool shots man and it looks like the pieces of cardboard in the shoulders are positioned just right giving him that appropriate hunch. lmao however at cop joker's wee body. trust me your wait for the proper truetype will be worth it. i enjoy the cop joker as much as or more than the dx joker right now. despite the short sequence i think that's his most menacing look.

Yeah the coat is definitely purple...so i am glad that came out for all to see...yes, the hunch is very important in the pose ;)

Haha, yeah the little too skinny cop Joker makes me chuckle right now, the pics of the sculpt do it no justice, it's a phenomenal likeness but it's a no brainer that he needs the proper body...plus, the Slim doesn't come with the proper neck post either...it's just wait wait wait with this bugger haha...but i guess the worst is over though huh? :D

M.

Me too, he might even get here by the weekend if they sent him out today, usually gets here quick from them.

Wookie dancing time!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Back