1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well actually looks like they psyched me out. Told me it was coming Monday, but actually ended up receiving it on Saturday! Woo!

I swore this figure off for being a mere re-paint, and moreover, a paint scheme that I absolutely hated. After seeing it in action in the film it grew on me. And now having this figure in hand I gotta say it's great! :clap

20171202_165055.jpg
20171202_171620.jpg

Nice! Just got the 46 and I even debated the 47 for a little while, but ended up choosing 46. I do like the clean head on this one as opposed to the black eye on the CW version.

have the mk 6 on preorder and since im trying to just get one of each character im thinking about cancelling the mk6 and get this one instead, i really like the paint scheme on this one.

I'm loving that particular set up.

Thanks, It turned out a lot better then I expected

I remember the pics of when you were building this display -- looks great man, well done! :hi5:

Thanks

Hard to believe all of this has happened since 2014

Great display, but happened to Mk. 46!?

Find an inexpensive Mk 46 has been elusive

Priory to Black Friday I could have bought several in the $280-$300 price range but I held out hoping SSC would have a great sale but they didn't.

So I had to resort to eBay and so far I have picked up the 47, Dare Devil and now I have the 44 coming so my display is almost full.

I liked the suit in the film but I will pass, it had very little screen time and one action scene..fairy rescue. I can wait to get it later or on sale. Would rather wait for the IW version but that’s just me..congrats on those who decided to get it. :wink1:

I liked the suit in the film but I will pass, it had very little screen time and one action scene..fairy rescue. I can wait to get it later or on sale. Would rather wait for the IW version but that’s just me..congrats on those who decided to get it. :wink1:

I only got this one because it was on sale for Black Friday, otherwise I was gonna pass as well. :dunno

Sweet Christmas! Is this the figure of the year? I’ve only had this one day and wow, amazing sculpting, all of the little detail in every nook and cranny. The engineering of it all is so so impressive. The paint work is stunning. Can’t compare against much else I haven’t had an IM since Mark IV MMS123 and only have RoboCop to compare with the diecast and it’s night and day with the articulation. Looking forward to trying some power poses. Thanks all for the tremendous feedback and pictures everyone!

I love this figure but it takes too many spots on a soap reactor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet Christmas! Is this the figure of the year? I’ve only had this one day and wow, amazing sculpting, all of the little detail in every nook and cranny. The engineering of it all is so so impressive. The paint work is stunning. Can’t compare against much else I haven’t had an IM since Mark IV MMS123 and only have RoboCop to compare with the diecast and it’s night and day with the articulation. Looking forward to trying some power poses. Thanks all for the tremendous feedback and pictures everyone!

I think if their was an award for the figure of the year from any manufacture it would have to be the HulkBuster . I am also glad to be getting this figure next week :)

Hi

So for people who don't want to use the stand but still want to have the missile pod displayed with yout figure you could do what I have done .

So I wanted to use the stand that came with the MK 42 .

I drilled a 4 mm hole in the clip . The Pole is about 5 mm so you can start with a 4 mm hole and gradually make it bigger till it fits tightly.

38107280355_0a3faf1d30_c.jpg

This is what it ends up looking like .

38993662511_405a4c95ff_c.jpg

27216795409_4bd7da67f4_c.jpg

Hi

So for people who don't want to use the stand but still want to have the missile pod displayed with yout figure you could do what I have done .

So I wanted to use the stand that came with the MK 42 .

I drilled a 4 mm hole in the clip . The Pole is about 5 mm so you can start with a 4 mm hole and gradually make it bigger till it fits tightly.

38107280355_0a3faf1d30_c.jpg

This is what it ends up looking like .

38993662511_405a4c95ff_c.jpg

27216795409_4bd7da67f4_c.jpg

Nicely done!

I love this figure but it takes too many spots on a soap reactor
I just tried wiring mine up to a soap reactor and realised I didn't have cables for the arms or shoulders. Does their LR521 tri-battery adapter work with those locations? The instructions say they only take 2 L521F type batteries (I can't find a distinction between LR521 and L521F).

I just tried wiring mine up to a soap reactor and realised I didn't have cables for the arms or shoulders. Does their LR521 tri-battery adapter work with those locations? The instructions say they only take 2 L521F type batteries (I can't find a distinction between LR521 and L521F).

I am using the LR521 cable for the arms in my MK 46 and it works , the instructions for the 46 say it uses 3 x L521F so does the MK 47 so you can light up the arms.

The cable does not work for the shoulders because they use 2 x L521F so the connector is to big.

I plan to get some of their LR521 cables next year and mod them to fit by 3d printing a smaller housing ( the black part that holds the connectors) .

I had a tough time choosing between the Mark 46 and Mark 47, but in the end I went with the 47. I was all over the 46 up until I saw in hand pics of the 47. The two tone silver is shiny, really pops, and serves to break up all that red on the 46 version which arguably has too much red on it especially below the torso. Its crazy how well this turned out. The head sculpt on the 47 also blows away the bruised Eye version you get with the 46. I am sure a lot of people bought the 46 because its cheaper and its has a more traditional IM looking color scheme but ultimately the 47 looks really good and I don't see its unique color scheme being replicated anytime soon in the future. Lastly, I know its just a repaint but the silver color actually makes the figure look more proportional, the 46 looks like it has a small waste in proportion to the rest of the body, IDK it just looks off. I have yet to see any pictures of this figure that have the same problem. I am not sure if its just an illusion or the change in color is actually masking the body proportion issue with the 46. Whatever the case may be it looks more proportional

I know its just a repaint but the silver color actually makes the figure look more proportional, the 46 looks like it has a small waste in proportion to the rest of the body, IDK it just looks off. I have yet to see any pictures of this figure that have the same problem. I am not sure if its just an illusion or the change in color is actually masking the body proportion issue with the 46. Whatever the case may be it looks more proportional

this. was set on 46 but havent pulled trigger due to that tiny lil waist issue. tho as you said im not sure if it is pic distortion? cuz i dont think anyone that has 46 inhand thinks that even after i asked and suggested it to be so, just those viewing pics. wish i could see one in person.

My girlfriend got me this for Christmas. I have to say that the IM figures just keep getting better and better.
I really do love the paint scheme on this figure. I do wish HT would use some better glue on the magnets.
Mine had three that were loose in the box. It was easy to fix, but still a little frustrating.

Back