1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard mention that the front chest armor piece is not removable to show the inner detail like the XLVI, is it true?

I've heard mention that the front chest armor piece is not removable to show the inner detail like the XLVI, is it true?

Yes, it not removable. Maybe because the damaged chest piece is not included like in the mk46.

I cant rember who’s video it was but some one mentiones it in a review that you cant take it off. I remember thinking why did they do that .

That's the incentive I needed to choose between mk 46 and mk 47. :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I cant remeber who’s video it was but some one mentioned it in a review that you cant take it off. I remember thinking why did they do that .

Oh yes, @xenom0rph mentioned it his review, as I recall.

Yes, it not removable. Maybe because the damaged chest piece is not included like in the mk46.

Bummer, would've liked the two figures to be identical in moulds/features.

That's the incentive I needed to choose between mk 46 and mk 47. :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Agree with you there, hehe, I really like when inner details are added, such as the articulated flaps, sculpted inner chest workings, inner mask/helmet detail, etc.

Shipped. Cannot wait for this.

I think the 42/43 and 46/47 will look pretty cool together.

I wonder when the 6 will be released.

Shipped. Cannot wait for this.

I think the 42/43 and 46/47 will look pretty cool together.

I wonder when the 6 will be released.

You won’t be dissapointed, it’s as simple as this is the best Iron Man figure ever produced by HT, including Quarter scale figures, I have had many of them and I can assure you that.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Edit - from other reviews it looks like the chest plate can be removed, as well as the back flaps.

Of course, hot toys wouldnt waste time or money on changing the mold when the change is meaningless, Marvel doesnt charge licensing for the suits undercarriage :lol

You won’t be dissapointed, it’s as simple as this is the best Iron Man figure ever produced by HT, including Quarter scale figures, I have had many of them and I can assure you that.

HI just checking are you saying the 47 is the best figure ? If so that is very interesting would you mind sharing your reason's .

I am very curious . I think I will get the 47 I have the 46 . I am just saving now last figure purchase killed my figure savings (Yip I save to buy figures :) )

Everytime a new iron man is dropped we get the "this is the best iron man ever produced" chants...lol

This is a nice figure, best ever produced?...cmon now...

Everytime a new iron man is dropped we get the "this is the best iron man ever produced" chants...lol

This is a nice figure, best ever produced?...cmon now...

I know what you mean that is why I asked for details about this opinion , every one has their own views and that's what makes the forums interesting .

I have 20 Hot toys Iron man figures and I think the MK2 Armour unsealed is number 1 , just because of the details , but now I have the Hulk buster and its details are even more impressive lol so who knows .

HI just checking are you saying the 47 is the best figure ? If so that is very interesting would you mind sharing your reason's .

I am very curious . I think I will get the 47 I have the 46 . I am just saving now last figure purchase killed my figure savings (Yip I save to buy figures :) )

Before mark 47, mark 46’s release was the most impressive.

47 just adds to the awesomeness, the glasses make for a bolder Tony Stark sculpt, and totally improve the likeness. You might say, it’s only a pair of glasses, but still those details are what makes HT figures shine.

Tony’s sculpt has the eyes looking to one side, that looks better than the “dead eye stare” of the mark 46. Also, in hand I prefer a lot more 47’s color scheme.

Those little details really enhance the figure overall.

Before mark 47, mark 46’s release was the most impressive.

47 just adds to the awesomeness, the glasses make for a bolder Tony Stark sculpt, and totally improve the likeness. You might say, it’s only a pair of glasses, but still those details are what makes HT figures shine.

Tony’s sculpt has the eyes looking to one side, that looks better than the “dead eye stare” of the mark 46. Also, in hand I prefer a lot more 47’s color scheme.

Those little details really enhance the figure overall.

Thank you for the reply , I agree with most of your points some will just have to see for my self in person.

Back