1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if SDCC is at the same time, the homemade suit is on display right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but it was in FFH so i could see them displaying it with the rest of the figures from that movie (Just like they did with some IW figures last year that never got released). The 47 wasn't in the movie so need to have it at the show.

Not saying it will not get rereleased just there is no reason to have it there taking up space.

maybe they are going to release a 1/4 mark 47 version to match with the Stark Spidey 1/4 and Vulture? what you think?

maybe they are going to release a 1/4 mark 47 version to match with the Stark Spidey 1/4 and Vulture? what you think?

It’s only Spidey 1/4. They could do that, but it’s not like we should be expecting a 47 in one form or another. No evidence for one at all, ever since that pic turned out to be fake.

It’s only Spidey 1/4. They could do that, but it’s not like we should be expecting a 47 in one form or another. No evidence for one at all, ever since that pic turned out to be fake.

Very true. But it seems like it's only a matter of time until all the major Marks, including the 47, are eventually made in 1/4 scale.

There also seems to be a pattern. 42 and 43 came first cause they are repaints basically. And now the 3 and the 2.

Wouldn't be surprised if the next two are the 46 and 47. Could also be the 4 and 6 considering how similar they are.

Guess the re-issue rumor is true after all?
a084ee44d04552e014e2d7814c95c939.jpg

Only the picture was fake, but there were other posts like that one a few pages back from online stores that sounded more legit, especially since the BD Mk 85 was announced. Definitely won’t skip this one this time.

Man, all the resellers must be on suicide watch right now. When the reissue hits the price on these things is gonna crater. That's gotta hurt, seeing as this was one of the most inflated figures in the whole lineup.

Is there any chance to have surprise at the sdcc with this rerelease ? For the moment nothing..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

No. They don't need to go back and release the Mark 47. They have 100 prototypes going. Iron Man will center around core suits in the future. Diecast Mark I QS Mark I, 1/4 Scale Mark 4/6, Mark V and the Mark VII. They will go balls out on the original 7 QS now.

Spider-Man is the 1/6 focus, they will milk the VGL till Howard tires of it and doesn't complete it like the HPP and every other team line.

Where is that from?

I"m not sure. It does seem fishy. When they rerelease something isn't it at the original MSRP? I may be wrong here, but I can't see them jacking up the price on the reissue almost $150. Don't get me wrong I"m all for a reissue so the collectors can have this great piece at a reasonable price.

I"m not sure. It does seem fishy. When they rerelease something isn't it at the original MSRP? I may be wrong here, but I can't see them jacking up the price on the reissue almost $150. Don't get me wrong I"m all for a reissue so the collectors can have this great piece at a reasonable price.

I don't see how HT would allow a reissue for that big a jump above original MSRP. I dont think the mark xlviii went up but a few dollars when they put it back out for the HB re-issue.

I don't see how HT would allow a reissue for that big a jump above original MSRP. I dont think the mark xlviii went up but a few dollars when they put it back out for the HB re-issue.

Exactly, that is what makes that post seems fake. @$499 it would be their highest priced Ironman to date, I doubt they would do that on a reissue.

Unless it's a retailer trying their hand at making a few quid extra because of previous demand for the figure...but wouldn't they risk the full wrath of HT for doing that?

As much as I want this to be true my gut tells me there are shenanigans ahoy and it's not happening. Really hope I'm wrong though as I'd love this on my shelf without having to re-mortgage.

It's from Toys Wonderland in HK. They also have this pic on their Instagram and website. I understand it's a resale price for something they already have in hand.

I'm not saying it will or won't be reissued, nor am I say Toys Wonderland isn't reputable. But I've checked and they never actually answer when people post the question IS THIS A CONFIRMED REISSUE? And I think they are asking for full payment up front.
3820386b1d923c1f82c76503af073c62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's from Toys Wonderland in HK. They also have this on their Instagram and website.

I'm not saying it will or won't be reissued, nor am I say Toys Wonderland isn't reputable. But I've checked and they never actually answer when people post the question IS THIS A CONFIRMED REISSUE? And I think they are asking for full payment up front.
3820386b1d923c1f82c76503af073c62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

$1400 is resale price lol

Back