1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 47 Resize.jpg

This was on Facebook. I have no idea if it is true or not but i would not be suprised.

Akiba Toy & Hobby ShopLike Page
9 hrs ·
ปลายเดือนเตรียมตังกันให้ดี Hottoys จัดหนัก
ลิสรายการที่จะเปิดจองในงานมี 5 รายการนะครับ
-Thor fat version
- Rocket
- mk85 battle damage
- mk47 re
- 1:4 spider-man
ราคากับจำนวนที่จะได้เด่ยวแจ้งกันก่อนวันงานเริ่มนะครับ ใครที่เล็งตัวไหนไว้รอเลยคับ
The end of the month. Let's prepare for money. Hottoys. Let's get it.
List of items to open for reservation in the event. There are 5 items.
-Thor fat version
- Rocket
- mk85 battle damage
- mk47 re
- 1:4 spider-man

The price is with the number to be informed before the day of work. Let's start. Anyone who is aiming for me, please wait.
·
Rate this translation

Reissue would be dope. Not that it matters, just curious, do those typically bring down the aftermarket value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reissue would be dope. Not that it matters, just curious, do those typically bring down the aftermarket value?

How would it not? More available at retail price means no one is going to choose to buy one for vastly over that, unless there was some drastic and worse difference about the reissue. Depending on how saturated the market gets it could creep up again after a second wave sells out, but in the short term the aftermarket would crater

How would it not? More available at retail price means no one is going to choose to buy one for vastly over that, unless there was some drastic and worse difference about the reissue. Depending on how saturated the market gets it could creep up again after a second wave sells out, but in the short term the aftermarket would crater

Well there’s nothing stopping scalpers from still remaining around their $2000 price points. It would have to be after the figure sells out of course. Granted, more people would have the figure so I see your point.

Well there’s nothing stopping scalpers from still remaining around their $2000 price points. It would have to be after the figure sells out of course. Granted, more people would have the figure so I see your point.

Sellers can price it however they want. I can price a pencil at $2k if I wanted to.

Market price is determined when the item actually sells..

It also depends if they scale down the accessories like they did with the Spider-Man Movie Promo edition. The original Spider-Man tech suit has kept its value and actually gone up in price.

Sellers can price it however they want. I can price a pencil at $2k if I wanted to.

Market price is determined when the item actually sells..

I understand that, and if sellers remain at steep prices (after a rerelease is sold out of course), then that’s the only price they can be sold for. But if the rerelease is large and causes many people to not need to buy second hand, then yes the prices will deflate.

Isn’t that the original with a photoshopped “re-issue” on the plaque? The release date would be wrong if it isn’t fake.

Too bad it's fake news. HT has announced too many figures recently. It may not be a good time to reissue this figure. Hopefully they will reissue it later.

Ah that pic brings me back to the days when a lot of people were saying they didn’t like it because it looked unfinished ... how things change haha

If they did reissue it it would just show up on HT Facebook page and then on SS the next day. There would no need to have it at the show.

If they did reissue it it would just show up on HT Facebook page and then on SS the next day. There would no need to have it at the show.

Not if SDCC is at the same time, the homemade suit is on display right now.

Back