1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to the armor colors, I do really like this one and it is by far my favorite of his "newer" armors. This and the 45.

it is the most expensive and if their was more stock I think the price would be among the lowest because of the colors but their just doesn't seem to that many floating around. I've owned it and don't get the hype.

I'll just settle for the budget version.

legolooseironmanmark47armor__70241.1530656836.jpg

hehe... that's the crazytoys version correct?

It is indeed. Getting the Mk46 and the 45. Great back ground pieces with the 85 in the fore ground.....if I’m still alive by the time it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, therefore neither opinion equates the *fact* that the XLVII is the most expensive of the three on the secondary market now.

Anyway, having thought it through, I speculate that being a secondary character, the run on the XLVII was probably more limited hence it's a case of supply. And as for the concept version... well, I think the market's distracted by the release of the Mark L, and the release of Endgame / announcement of LXXXV.

But of course, that's just an *opinion * :monkey4

Whatever the case, I'm glad I got this figure at retail. Just shocked how high the value has gone.

Same. I've had a look at several YouTube vids and it actually looks quite nice...but I wouldn't mind hearing opinions from some of the IM die hards on here (hokie, bling?).

I have it. To be brutally honest here, I love it even better than my Diecast mark 46.
I only have two Ironman right now, and if I have a choice of only keeping one, I'd keep the Powerpose Mark 47.

It fixed a lot of issues I have with the Mark 46.
Most of the time, I find a great pose and leave my figures alone.
The skinny waist eventually kept bothering me that I'm always posing the Mark 46.
Although the diecast 46 is extremely posable, for me personally, its kinda limited cause when you do have him in an extreme pose,
he looks like a robot cause of the joints design. Specially around the shoulder and thigh area.

The power pose is sculpted so it looks much like the movie design.
because the waist has more bulk, the PP does look more like a person can fit in it.
Yes, the biggest drawback is that its almost a statue, with very limited posing.

But fortunately for me, I love the pose. In fact, many times, I tried to pose my 46 like it. but the PP 47 looks even better.
A big big plus of the 47 PP also, is that Hot Toys spared no expense on the paintjob.
In fact, it looks more like its made of metal than my diecast mark 46.
What's funny is I've actually done a test on a couple of people and told them that one of these Ironman is plastic and one is diecast. Everytime, they pointed the PP as the metal. lol

It is very light though, so when you first pick it up, may seem underwhelm by the weight, but once you have him in display,
it looks awesome!

Oh and another big plus, is 3 batteries in the back and it lights up all the LEDs. :yess:
I never even bothered to put the batteries on my 46 after seeing how its a pain in the ass on youtube video reviews.

I'm working late today, but I'll try to take a more pictures of mine tonight, and will try to post the pics tomorrow.
Here's my only pic of mine at the moment.

RfldHSS.jpg

Back