1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was such a terrible figure, it wouldn't be selling for $350+. ;)

Finally opened my GA Cap and TWS Widow last night. Epic figures!! Forget the complaints and photos blown up 10x. They look awesome in hand. :rock

Agreed. There are two type of people in this thread - people who are glad to own the figure (like me) and people who are trying to make themselves feel better about missing the boat.

Agreed. There are two type of people in this thread - people who are glad to own the figure (like me) and people who are trying to make themselves feel better about missing the boat.

finally bought it for 310 euros from an european seller. it wasnt easy but i finally get it next week. i think it will look good in an action pose with the Black Widow Figure.

Pretty much like every other thread. ;)
yes-gif.gif

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Finally got both my Cap and his motorcycle set up!
fd3b224d0d31bb1de6540d689db95531.jpg

Just got my replacement pants from SS through Masterobiwan(thanks for all your help). Very happy with it now.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Nice liberator. Who makes that one?

It's by ZYtoys, I've seen it available at monkey depot and ebay. It's a little pricier at around $160USD, but it makes for a great set with cap!

Can you prop his shield on that windshield? I don't remember that being there. is it removable?

Yeah, the windshield is removable. I haven't tried propping his shield up there instead yet. The bike is not perfectly accurate but lots of parts are removable, so it provides options.

Back