1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Golden Age in the mail. My first Cap figure (for now :wink1:).

Quite happy with the figure. Clothes, straps, hands, boots are all great quality. It has been said before, but with the headsculpt an action pose is mandatory.
Shield is awesome, kinda hard to describe but that *clunk* when you put it down is a great feeling. :)

My small contribution to the pictures galore, very basic pose:

xoqk9d.jpg

Or go with an lower angle shot or have him look upward, looks alright to me from that perspective. I think that's how they sculpted him, from images that were somewhat a lower angle than straight on.
7a35f2db831bd7bde95a33a6f7668573.jpg

Got my Golden Age in the mail. My first Cap figure (for now :wink1:).

Quite happy with the figure. Clothes, straps, hands, boots are all great quality. It has been said before, but with the headsculpt an action pose is mandatory.
Shield is awesome, kinda hard to describe but that *clunk* when you put it down is a great feeling. :)

My small contribution to the pictures galore, very basic pose:

xoqk9d.jpg

Nice pic, best looking pose of this fig I've seen thus far :clap. Pretty basic, nothing fancy but awesome

I'm using the downward angle. This headsculpt has really grown on me, might even consider displaying civvie Cap in his entirety (vs using the head for GA cap) and have all three Cap's on the shelf. But idk yet! :dunno

I filled over it with Apoxie sculpt, then wet sanded it and spray painted the whole thing silver, then sealed it.

Dayum, you make it sound easy. :clap

I admire people with the patience and skill to mod these things and would love to get into doing it myself. I sometimes haunt the RPF and dream lol! :rolleyes:

Thanks....you just gotta jump in and play. Just don't play with something too expensive to start. Something like this, it was only $22 I'm not afraid of screwing it up. ;)

Now he fits right in with the rest of the family.

10417816_10153464170584460_9174356006110026769_n.jpg

Bloody Awesome Shawn.

Cannot wait for all mine to be finished and do something akin to you & Barry for display :D Though I DO have a couple (or more) neither of you guys have done...yet ;)

Thanks, I'm actually trying to figure out a better way to display them in my office now, especially with the two pack from Winter Soldier coming soon. I have a few ideas.....

Going up in price, yeesh. Didn't help the costume made a much more impressive appearance in the movie.

Is this GA version really worth the prices that its currently selling for or are most people just happy with their TFA version to pose with TWS stuff?
I don't own either but feel i need Cap with the iconic Red, white, blue suit.
I have all TWS figures pre-ordered including the Twin Pack Rogers. If i was honest i prefer the look of TFA version only downside for me is no metal shield & the flaking issue. Can still order a brand new TFA figure over here for a good price just dunno what to do about the two versions :gah:

For me, this is a must-have if one is going for a complete Winter Soldier collection. But that's just one person's opinion.

Back