1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah movie promos tend to go for outrageous aftermarket prices. But since TWS is my second favorite Marvel movie and Cap is my favorite Marvel character it was a no brainer for me. I bought mine for $310 so I still paid more than retail but I wanted it.

He can still be had regularly for around $300 on the forums, which isn't really that bad considering if you live in CA, he was $240ish after tax and shipping.

He can still be had regularly for around $300 on the forums, which isn't really that bad considering if you live in CA, he was $240ish after tax and shipping.

yeah, but absolutely no one is shipping this figure to europe. dont know how to get it over here for an reasonable Price. i also posted in the WTB Forum without luck.

Just got my $22 metal Ebay shield - VERY nice!!!! Sure the straps are elastic and definitely not up to par, but this thing is beautiful on the front and heavy! Might have to get another one or two to play with for 22 bucks.

This is the one I got.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...2202?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ed58051ea

Also, the paint is glossy, but I don't think it's "too glossy" at all. Of course you can always hit it with a dull sealer to bring down the shine if you don't like it. But I was under the impression that it was really, really shiny.

I'm not an expert on this subject, but this figure is now listed as "sold out" on the SSC website. I'm guessing that means either no, or very few WLs will convert at this point?

I'm not an expert on this subject, but this figure is now listed as "sold out" on the SSC website. I'm guessing that means either no, or very few WLs will convert at this point?

Most likely not. Usually when a waitlisted item becomes sold out, it means that all the reservations have been filled (no other cancellations), and no more stock coming from the manufacturer.

I was on the WL for an Iron Man BD Mark VII movie promo for a year and a half before they cancelled mine.

Just got my $22 metal Ebay shield - VERY nice!!!! Sure the straps are elastic and definitely not up to par, but this thing is beautiful on the front and heavy! Might have to get another one or two to play with for 22 bucks.

This is the one I got.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...2202?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ed58051ea

Also, the paint is glossy, but I don't think it's "too glossy" at all. Of course you can always hit it with a dull sealer to bring down the shine if you don't like it. But I was under the impression that it was really, really shiny.

Sweet! I'm buying one now.

I just bought my second. I'm painting the first one all silver to go with my military Cap. ;)

I don't know how you can beat this thing for $22.

Back