1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own this figure and I cancel my PO in SSC and later I say...I need that figure in collection...I saw the pictures and looks amazing,I'm glad I get one cheap new in he's original brown chipper box...I pay $290.00 include shipping cost.
:)

vlcsnap-2014-08-30-14h41m18s96.jpg

I think they used this screenshot for the head sculpt.

Just picked one up! Changed the head sculpt and added a pistol, and he looks pretty great! Love the updated suit

3294dd079491eb290e8a99d500f2079b.jpg

I have one coming on Tuesday, planning on painting it all silver to look like the initial shield in the First Avenger movie. I think the general consensus is that it's pretty nice for the money, looks great on the front, looks poor on the back. So it's just a matter of whether or not you care about the back, which most people do not.

Honestly, regardless of the criticism of the facial expression, this is my favorite Cap of them all!

I'm just mad they made it a movie promo figure instead of a regular figure, considering how important it was in the film. I wouldv'e preferred a "Highway Battle" Steve Rogers as the promo rather than this, but oh well.

And I know it's light on the accessories department, but the die-cast shield more than makes up for that, IMO. So much so, that I'm thinking of trying to get one each for all my other Cap figures(Sans "Rescue" and "Star Spangled Man", of course).

I thought the movie was great, like the suit design, but damn, I still can't buy this. That god-awful expression....:gah:

I thought the movie was great, like the suit design, but damn, I still can't buy this. That god-awful expression....:gah:

yeah but he looked that way at least for one time in the movie...

Attachments

• captain_america_winter_soldier_5.jpg
    captain_america_winter_soldier_5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 751
I have one coming on Tuesday, planning on painting it all silver to look like the initial shield in the First Avenger movie. I think the general consensus is that it's pretty nice for the money, looks great on the front, looks poor on the back. So it's just a matter of whether or not you care about the back, which most people do not.

Awesome. I'm more curious about the paint job, I want t use it for TFA figure because I think the paint is about to start chipping on mine. Could you post some photos before you paint it?

Wow, so I just stumbled onto this forum since I was searching out this toy on Google. I want one pretty badly as this is my favorite Marvel movie to date, just don't know if I can stomach paying close to $400 for it. I already ordered the S.T.R.I.K.E/Steve Rodgers two pack, Falcon, and Winter Soldier, just not to sure about this one.

Wow, so I just stumbled onto this forum since I was searching out this toy on Google. I want one pretty badly as this is my favorite Marvel movie to date, just don't know if I can stomach paying close to $400 for it. I already ordered the S.T.R.I.K.E/Steve Rodgers two pack, Falcon, and Winter Soldier, just not to sure about this one.

Its only going to get worse. It was a Movie Promo figure and sold out really fast. I paid $325 for mine about a month ago, so if its already pushing $400 it won't stop any time soon.

Its only going to get worse. It was a Movie Promo figure and sold out really fast. I paid $325 for mine about a month ago, so if its already pushing $400 it won't stop any time soon.

Guess I'll just move on to the next figure. Hot Toys just keep churning them out so there is always the next one. Been eyeing up that Groot/Rocket two pack.

Back