1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TONTO say: "I sit on shelf, collect dust in Sideshow Warehouse, why not collect dust on your shelf?"
Tonto-depp.jpg

I hope you're right. It'd be awesome for you guys :)

Lol. It's generally only extreme peg warmers, after they have been in stock for a year or more, and only sent to people whose delivery address is in the USA and who request a pack out. So it could be anyone who receives a free figure. I'd be happy getting Storm Shadow or Snake Eyes, lol.

:lol Are you getting the BTTF set Bar? That's going to be very hard to pass up for me.
I'd sell all my Iron Men and all my Captain America figures to finance Marty, the Delorean and Doc. If i had to.

Lol I thought I was the only one watching bttf trying to imagine future bttf display. I have a very nice collection already, but I'm so excited for the 1/6 delorean. If they made all three deloreans, I'll buy all three.

Mine still hasn't shipped and because they're sending Thor at the same time I'm getting doubly screwed :(

At this rate Loki will be here first

No rhyme or reason to Sideshow's shipping. I was on the wait list until a couple of days ago and mine shipped yesterday and will be here Wednesday.

Back