1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose they must have handed the orders of long out of stock items to HT. And only when HT get back to them eventually saying the item is 100% out of stock will they cancel the order.

I would hurt myself laughing if it converted after all this time but be very happy about it.

Check the 2am time stamp. Hopefully Monday. I feel like the only ******* that paid for this piece of **** a week ago and it still hasn't shipped.
8e5asaru.jpg

Check the 2am time stamp. Hopefully Monday. I feel like the only ******* that paid for this piece of **** a week ago and it still hasn't shipped.
8e5asaru.jpg

Mine hasn't shipped yet either, just says shipping soon. I called SSC Friday morning and was told it would ship that day....guess not huh?

Notice where it says order processed at 7:42 local time. Sideshow was working late tonight. You might check your orders through the website, I didn't get an email yet.

FrqaE14l.png

Really? Woah...

Yeah. It has been previously remarked by someone else who has an active Coulson reservation that a Sideshow employee said they are sold out, and it must be a glitch.

I would hurt myself laughing if it converted after all this time but be very happy about it.

Yeah. That would be great. Fingers crossed for you.

Coulson is getting very impatient

Even your wall sockets don't look amused.

Yeah. It has been previously remarked by someone else who has an active Coulson reservation that a Sideshow employee said they are sold out, and it must be a glitch.
Yeah. That would be great. Fingers crossed for you.
Even your wall sockets don't look amused.

haha I didnt spot that :rotfl

Back