1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, earlier this week when everyone was complaining, I was like...geez people, learn some patience.
so much for mine, I guess it finally got the best of me too so I called Sideshow not too long ago, ha ha.
Just wanted to know the status since I was charged last friday.

The lady was really nice and apologized cause she said with comic con going on, they're under staffed.
She said most are ready to be shipped, it just needs to be labeled. They only have a few people doing this though.
She's hoping that maybe tonight, we'll get the shipping notice. :pray:

Lol, earlier this week when everyone was complaining, I was like...geez people, learn some patience.
so much for mine, I guess it finally got the best of me too so I called Sideshow not too long ago, ha ha.
Just wanted to know the status since I was charged last friday.

The lady was really nice and apologized cause she said with comic con going on, they're under staffed.
She said most are ready to be shipped, it just needs to be labeled. They only have a few people doing this though.
She's hoping that maybe tonight, we'll get the shipping notice. :pray:

I'll take that explanation ... Till next week friday :lol

I had faith mine would have shipped. There really is no excuse. That new hulk statue shipped.

I just got a email that my Chitauri Commander was charged and shipped today also. No email about Cap and Thor but on my SS account they show as shipped, All coming on Wednesday. I would have thought they would get the Cap and Thor orders all shipped before something that charged today :dunno

I just got a email that my Chitauri Commander was charged and shipped today also. No email about Cap and Thor but on my SS account they show as shipped, All coming on Wednesday. I would have thought they would get the Cap and Thor orders all shipped before something that charged today :dunno

I'd think so too. Weird. At least yours are on their way!

Back