1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange, maybe they are busy today :dunno, thats disappointing to hear because I never had a problem with it, I would try again yeah, but if its about shippng this guy they will just give you the same 'very soon' answer imo :dunno

they're probably packing everything up for their Comic-Con booth

Strange, maybe they are busy today :dunno, thats disappointing to hear because I never had a problem with it, I would try again yeah, but if its about shippng this guy they will just give you the same 'very soon' answer imo :dunno

Yup same as every one else...sorry for the wait, sometimes it takes 3-5 business days to ship. :blah so tomorrow, thursday or friday it should ship. I know subzero said they were combining the shipping for this with the Thor shipment. Maybe they are shipping both those tomorrow?

Yeah but when we are all upset about them not shipping, it becomes a worse time than usual :lol

bbt-shldn-fairpoint.gif

Funny, when I said the other day that SDCC might slow things down, everyone gave me grief. :lecture

I suggested the guys with expensive cars go to the booth, the guys driving old toyotas are still in the warehouse. I don't see why senior staff being away should effect shipping.

*ahem*
As I was saying:
Nah. You'll get charged Friday, but I'd be shocked if this ships then. If recent history is any indication, it probably won't ship until next Monday or Tuesday.

Looks like it may not even make my pessimistic ship day. :impatient:

I called SSC yesterday at 3:30 and one person told me that it was highly likely that it would ship today, but she said that it was slower because of comic con which I find ridiculous because why would shipping staff need to run a comic con booth, but I'm calling again today at 3:30 and this better have shipped.

I called SSC yesterday at 3:30 and one person told me that it was highly likely that it would ship today, but she said that it was slower because of comic con which I find ridiculous because why would shipping staff need to run a comic con booth, but I'm calling again today at 3:30 and this better have shipped.

Hey I'll take it! Better than the 3-5 day routine the rest of us have been given

Hey I'll take it! Better than the 3-5 day routine the rest of us have been given

3:30pm, so thats 6 hours...... carry the one......oh so calculate shipping times......so I will get this..............in September
and my August figures in June
and my September figures in the Afterlife

:gah::gah::gah:

Probably because some of the warehouse people are doing the grunt work of building stuff and lugging all the stuff over to comic con. It's probably more work than we think and I am sure the senior sales and sculptors sure as he'll ain't doing any of the heavy lifting

3:30pm, so thats 6 hours...... carry the one......oh so calculate shipping times......so I will get this..............in September
and my August figures in June
and my September figures in the Afterlife

:gah::gah::gah:

Oh, sorry forgot to mention 3:30 PT as in its 12:42 PT right now

Back