1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually get everything shipped the day I'm charged. The first time I got charged first and it shipped later was the Superman PF. I'm really only annoyed because if SS doesn't ship to me by Tuesday then I get it the following week. Since I'm an impatient bastard I'd rather not have to sit through a second weekend of waiting.

It's happened to me a bunch. Nick fury was 9 days, red snapper was 2 weeks and the chitari was 4 days.

JKj9zt1.jpg

I usually get everything shipped the day I'm charged. The first time I got charged first and it shipped later was the Superman PF. I'm really only annoyed because if SS doesn't ship to me by Tuesday then I get it the following week. Since I'm an impatient bastard I'd rather not have to sit through a second weekend of waiting.

:exactly::goodpost:

Honestly. . .I've never paid much attention, so I couldn't say. They come when they come. Worrying about how quickly it gets here doesn't make it come any more quickly.

It is annoying for this figure, I have to wait for someone else to get it, then ship it to me. Just think of the windfall of stuff coming after SDCC though. First, this and Thor will ship. Then the Mark 42 and Centurion should ship fairly soon after that. Probably be new pre-orders up, Guardians will be out at the theatre, new info on upcoming movies hopefully, a official date for 1966 Batman series Blu-ray release(I can't wait)...blah, blah, blah. Carry on folks, good day. :)

Back