1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because some of the warehouse people are doing the grunt work of building stuff and lugging all the stuff over to comic con. It's probably more work than we think and I am sure the senior sales and sculptors sure as he'll ain't doing any of the heavy lifting

to the grunts :duff:

Dude, it's a small company. SDCC is a HUGE event where they bring truckloads of stuff down to San Diego. Would seem very reasonable that the warehouse guys are needed to pack the trucks?

I called SSC yesterday at 3:30 and one person told me that it was highly likely that it would ship today,

At this point, they'd better just wait and combine it with my Thor Light Armor figure and ship them together. At least that way I shouldn't have to pay for a pack-out, as they would need to put them together in a box anyway. :mad:

They would have been better off just waiting until next week to offer the early shipping date then none of us would be complaining haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember the last time Sideshow charged my card and shipping within 3 days. They typically take almost a week after charging my card.

Once or twice is ok, but they do it far too often, comic con week or not.

BUT, I am super excited for this figure so bring it on.

Dangit, I think everyone from SSC is at SDCC, because all of their phone and live chat representatives are not available to answer the phone or live chat.

I can't remember the last time Sideshow charged my card and shipping within 3 days. They typically take almost a week after charging my card.

Once or twice is ok, but they do it far too often, comic con week or not.

BUT, I am super excited for this figure so bring it on.

This is the only time where it hasn't shipped same day for me. I can't even begin to tell you how miffed I am. If it really is because of SDCC the least they could do is tell us.

This is the only time where it hasn't shipped same day for me. I can't even begin to tell you how miffed I am. If it really is because of SDCC the least they could do is tell us.

It's happened to me a bunch. Nick fury was 9 days, red snapper was 2 weeks and the chitari was 4 days.

At this point, they'd better just wait and combine it with my Thor Light Armor figure and ship them together. At least that way I shouldn't have to pay for a pack-out, as they would need to put them together in a box anyway. :mad:

I ordered the ex tony stark days after I paid for Cap and a packout and they shipped stark but not my cap so good luck on combining thor.

I've been buying from SSC since 2006 and have never had a pre-order ship the same day it charged.

Not to begrudge anyone their frustration, just a little perspective.

Its been 5 days first of all and this has never happened to me before and its happening with my most highly anticipated figure so obviously I'm miffed. And you haven't even come close to seeing me lose it :wink1:

:horror

:rotfl, now......now I dont want to smiley_scared_thumb.gif

oh and its been 5 your right, my apologies

Back