1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_00261.jpg

Cap looks fine in your pic and I am stealing the Hulk pose....awesome

The shoulders are fine, if they made it like it is exactly in the movie we would have a thor from avengers thing going on. Where we wouldn't have that much articulation going on in the arms.

Yeah its perfectly posed :lol Love it

Yupp it is, most people pose him standing up right in most pics I have seen but I noticed in the film, he was slouching 99% of the time. People complained that HT made him to big but they dnt have him posed right

Careful with the shield straps folks. HT have done their usual poor glue job and they tend to pop apart/off, not break, just glue issues, problem is, it's a complete pain to get them back through the strap holes, because of the metal shield.

Careful with the shield straps folks. HT have done their usual poor glue job and they tend to pop apart/off, not break, just glue issues, problem is, it's a complete pain to get them back through the strap holes, because of the metal shield.

huh i was pretty rough with my shield when re attaching it after doing the body swap and they seemed pretty sturdy on mine which is strange as i always get the ones with crap glue jobs lol

Do you have any pictures of hulk posed like that by himself?

i do indeed again taken around the same time i put cap in there

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

Definitely a below par release from Hottoys. Shame really since then been on a bit of a roll lately

Yeah Rory for what it is worth I hade a similar issue the 4 plastic end that attach to the shield are weakly glued I had to put a dab of loctite gel on the spot of one and glue it back the glue is sincerely weak in those areas.

Yeah Rory for what it is worth I hade a similar issue the 4 plastic end that attach to the shield are weakly glued I had to put a dab of loctite gel on the spot of one and glue it back the glue is sincerely weak in those areas.

Yup. And if the plastic strap comes out of the little slot when unglued it's practically impossible to get back in. :lol

One thing I've come to appreciate about this figure is it's possibility. It's the first cap that cries out for an action set-up and is easy to pose.

Back