1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Gotcha. Looks like the Mk42 might be coming out last out of the recent coming soon pack. :thud: Then again, they could always surprise us since it isn't set in stone.

Yeah and Im still hoping Spiderman gets delayed and fixed... Could see Cap next week in asia though and then SS get theirs a month later to fit with the july update.. so who knows really :lol

:lol

I didnt mean I could personally see it

I meant like OMG or someother Blogger getting it next week

as in asian release next week (Possibly)

they should have made the stealth suite exclusive. he wears that only at the beginning of the movie. if they are still converting orders from march i cant see my order from may converting. this looks bad.

It's not bad.
It only means that if you *have to* get it, you might have to spend more than the original price to get one.
I missed out on the IM2 MKVI as i wasn't collecting at that point and. when i eventually got one, it cost me about $400. Unfortunately, these things happen.
Although we'd all like to get the rare ones for retail price, we don't always have the chance.

:exactly: HT first caught my eye when the DX01 and DX02 were introduced, saw the prototype preview photos online in some forum somewhere and was instantly sold. At the time, I never collected either, and I didn't have the $$ to spend on it due to paying off several other bills. My collection actually started with Bank Robber Joker & Harvey Two-Face which I got on eBay for around $250 at the time, and then I eventually got the DX02 for like $300 and the rest of the collection is history. It happens, but that's how most of us start out our collection.

:exactly: HT first caught my eye when the DX01 and DX02 were introduced, saw the prototype preview photos online in some forum somewhere and was instantly sold. At the time, I never collected either, and I didn't have the $$ to spend on it due to paying off several other bills. My collection actually started with Bank Robber Joker & Harvey Two-Face which I got on eBay for around $250 at the time, and then I eventually got the DX02 for like $300 and the rest of the collection is history. It happens, but that's how most of us start out our collection.

Exactly.
I had seen HT promo pics for years and totally discounted them for the high prices(If only they were *so cheap* nowadays, lol). I only started my collection in 2012 when Babydoll was released. She and Amber were the first brand new additions to my collection, although i bought a few older released *used* from members here.
I totally accept having to spend whatever is required to pick up an older figure if it commands a high price and i really want it.
I also enjoy buying an item prospectively in case it might rise in value and allow me to use it to barter for something more rare.
This Cap might be one like that. You never know.
You pays your money and takes your chances.

Man, this really p**es me off! What the hell possessed them to make this figure, from the best scenes in whole movie, an exclusive?!

I got on the waitlist on April 1st, so judging by how everyone who got on it by March 27 and before then has had their's convert, it pretty much looks like mine never will. :(

Last edited:
Man, this really p**es me off! What the hell possessed them to make this figure, from the best scenes in whole movie, a friggin exclusive?!

I got on the waitlist on April 1st, so judging by how everyone who got on it by March 27 and before then has had their's convert, it pretty much looks like mine never will. :(

still, i dont see a reason why they still accept waitlist orders.

how limited is this figure? will they get more if they have so many open orders?

and i am pretty sure that your april order will convert. maybe after the figure is released.

my order from may wont.

still, i dont see a reason why they still accept waitlist orders.

how limited is this figure? will they get more if they have so many open orders?

and i am pretty sure that your april order will convert. maybe after the figure is released.

my order from may wont.

According to Sideshow, they're all completely Sold Out of both Agent Coulson and Avengers Thor, yet they still have their Waitlists up too.

As for how limited this figure is, if it's anything like Avengers Promo Iron Man Mark VI or Battle Damaged Iron Mark Mark VII, then I'd say pretty limited.

According to Sideshow, they're all completely Sold Out of both Agent Coulson and Avengers Thor, yet they still have their Waitlists up too.

As for how limited this figure is, if it's anything like Avengers Promo Iron Man Mark VI or Battle Damaged Iron Mark Mark VII, then I'd say pretty limited.

oh boy, now you killed my last hope to get this figure with one shot between the eyes...

there is one figure on ebay for 400 $. should i get it or will it get cheaper after it is released? never bought a sold out figure before...

there is one figure on ebay for 400 $. should i get it or will it get cheaper after it is released? never bought a sold out figure before...

It depends, how much is worth to you? I can't really tell you whether to pull the trigger or not, because I really don't know myself...

As for it getting cheaper after being released? That almost never happens with Hot Toys figures, except for a few like 1st Movie Thor and Star Spangled Captain America.

Prices are always higher before a figure is released. Before hulk came it, it was $500 on eBay. Once more people have it for sale prices go down.

Wait lists convert well after a figure is released almost every time. Credit cards get declined and flex payers drop out. I had a autopsy convert nearly a year after an item was released before.

Prices are always higher before a figure is released. Before hulk came it, it was $500 on eBay. Once more people have it for sale prices go down.

Wait lists convert well after a figure is released almost every time. Credit cards get declined and flex payers drop out. I had a autopsy convert nearly a year after an item was released before.

yes ^^^ he's right of course... never give in and pay ridiculous eBay prices before a figure gets released and your waitlist may still convert, especially closer to the shipping date

Back