1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the avengers version was made better, and didn't look like a really skinny guy in a suit, and actually like Chris Evans, then I might've kept it. The thing is, hot toys generally improves with each release.

The helmet head resembled him especially since the face is mostly covered. The unmasked looked nothing like him. And if you remember in the film he really didn't look that muscular as he did in TFA. Escpecially since his suit was so tight.

I'm holding hope for a delivery before July 15th but I fear that is optimism at play.

Not sure about this one since it is supposedly limited, but with other cases, almost all waitlists convert if you get on it before the figure releases.

Congrats to you guys who are getting converted. I don't think there will be much more though. With how limited this release is probably only a couple more with some slight chances.

Back