1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted on May 19th and I originally placed the order on March 27th at 16:59, I've seen a few others who have converted and pretty sure March 27th was mentioned, so if they're still fulfilling waitlists on that day then it does seem like it's inlikely many (if any) placed after that date will convert

I wish they'd made this a standard release for all fans to enjoy with the inevitible eBay price hikes.

Something that I've been thinking about though, is exactly how many of these figures really sell months down the line when the prices are high?

It's like Hawkeye, you can find him on eBay and the price is ridiculous, but I wonder how many they actually sell? They always seem to have them, in which case I imagine they'd make more money if they reduced the price so that people would actually buy them, otherwise you ain't makin' no money

Anyhoo, I should probably get back to work

like Hawkeye, you can find him on eBay and the price is ridiculous, but I wonder how many they actually sell? They always seem to have them, in which case I imagine they'd make more money if they reduced the price so that people would actually buy them, otherwise you ain't makin' no money

If you look up Hot Toys Hawkeye on eBay, you can can scroll down the left side and under show, click on sold listings and it will show you the price they have been selling for.

I just looked and those prices almost make me want to sell mine

I just got a loose headsculpt for the Inflames Killing Field Red-X figure. It makes me want to sell my Golden Age Cap on Ebay when i get it and try to finance a couple of those figures from the sale. I suppose you never know how it can go on Ebay, lol.

I always seem to sell a figure below secondary market prices. Only sold a few, mainly because I want something else so if I get what I paid I'm good. Lol.. IMO unless its an extremely rare or limited figure as this one, there's really not much profit to be made off a resale

I always seem to sell a figure below secondary market prices. Only sold a few, mainly because I want something else so if I get what I paid I'm good. Lol.. IMO unless its an extremely rare or limited figure as this one, there's really not much profit to be made off a resale

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with making a little profit

Although I did see a Hawkeye for over £800, ha! who in their right mind would buy that!!

It sold out and went to wait list in less than a day.

they should have made the stealth suite exclusive. he wears that only at the beginning of the movie. if they are still converting orders from march i cant see my order from may converting. this looks bad.

they should have made the stealth suite exclusive. he wears that only at the beginning of the movie. if they are still converting orders from march i cant see my order from may converting. this looks bad.

For me this as a limited release makes sense as its only a slight variation on TFA version.

How does this look bad?

For me this as a limited release makes sense as its only a slight variation on TFA version.

How does this look bad?

I think he means the chances for his Waitlist converting looks bad.

Wait we must. Patience, you must have. Hopeful, you must remain. In time, Captain America you will possess.

^^^ Gotcha. Looks like the Mk42 might be coming out last out of the recent coming soon pack. :thud: Then again, they could always surprise us since it isn't set in stone.

I think he means the chances for his Waitlist converting looks bad.

Wait we must. Patience, you must have. Hopeful, you must remain. In time, Captain America you will possess.

yeah, sorry, english is only my second language!

i mean it looks bad for me!!

both figures looking good!

^^^ Gotcha. Looks like the Mk42 might be coming out last out of the recent coming soon pack. :thud: Then again, they could always surprise us since it isn't set in stone.

I am most ready for Mark 42 been on flex pay and I only owe $30.......I'll take Cap any day....

Back