1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, now you have an excuse for him to buy you one for your actual birthday haha

That will be fine. It will be a gift after all.

Unless he refuses to give it to you until your actual birthday. :slap

I would have to wait anyway. It wouldn't be a birthday present if i get it early.
If it even arrives early, lol.

I was just thinking that! Hell of a brother to grab him a GA Cap, but having to wait for it bites the big one. He will stare at it for hours in all of its unopened glory. Thats worse than waiting until Sept for a release!

I was just thinking that! Hell of a brother to grab him a GA Cap, but having to wait for it bites the big one. He will stare at it for hours in all of its unopened glory. Thats worse than waiting until Sept for a release!

I know what you mean I have a BD MKVII still sealed in its shipper, it's been killing me lately.... in fact I might just open it :naughty

Well isnt that just the perfect description of hell:lol

Not at all. I have bought loads of doubles in the past and never opened any of them.

My Birthday is in september anyway.

We're two days away from shipping notifications!!?!? :panic:

Although it's unlikely, when Midas first surfaced, it was for sale at shows fairly fast.
If the GA Cap is only a limited edition for a few markets, it isn't totally infeasible the figure was put into production fast and will be released within a few months.
Unlikely, but not infeasible.

September is just around the corner! Man really worried if I'll be able to purchase all my pre orders.

You and me both. There aren't any I would be ok with canceling though. Huge marvel fan and with all the phase two movies i'm not surprised I have so many on pre order!

GA Capt is a must have in my collection since I did miss the first release and glad I did since this one looks Marvelous!

Back