1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alter Ego Comics. Those places will sometimes get exclusives, but usually only when they don't sell through at their original outlets. That is not the case for this figure.

To me, the sculpt that HT showed with this initially was just the unmasked Avengers head cut to fit the mask. If tey change it, I'm ok with it unless they go back to the V1 sculpt. That would suck.

I am 100% confident we're getting an all new head sculpt for this. The fact that they are using the First Avenger head at the Toy Sapiens exhibit is proof enough for me. There's no way we'd get 2 spot on sculpts with civvie and stealth Steve only to get a sub-par sculpt on the movie promo version.

I am 100% confident we're getting an all new head sculpt for this. The fact that they are using the First Avenger head at the Toy Sapiens exhibit is proof enough for me. There's no way we'd get 2 spot on sculpts with civvie and stealth Steve only to get a sub-par sculpt on the movie promo version.
:goodpost::yess:

Well, I caved and put myself back on the waitlist for this guy. I cancelled my first conversion but I'm okay with that as I like TFA suit a little better. However, having a nice collection of the different suits Cap wheres across the films could be quite cool so I'll try again for this one.

Well, I caved and put myself back on the waitlist for this guy. I cancelled my first conversion but I'm okay with that as I like TFA suit a little better. However, having a nice collection of the different suits Cap wheres across the films could be quite cool so I'll try again for this one.

That's what I am doing. Only one I didn't get is the Star Spangled Man. He really didn't use that in battle, although he had some of it under the Rescue version. Also the headsculpt is terrible.

That's what I am doing. Only one I didn't get is the Star Spangled Man. He really didn't use that in battle, although he had some of it under the Rescue version. Also the headsculpt is terrible.

No SSM for me either. Looking at only his "battle suits."

With Hot Toys I've kind of accepted that they get here when they get here.

Yeah but when you pre-order so many you can get stretched thin, and then when they jumble around or push forward a release you can find yourself having to cancel some orders, thats why I Flex-pay everything now, SSC honor Flex-pay's even if the item gets a moved up release. If you end up having to cancel a waitlisted item you may never get another chance to get that figure

Good strategy. I have this guy waitlisted. If they move him to May it's gonna hurt, but no way I will cancel. I won't lie, I'm hoping others may as that improves my chances for a conversion. Come on May release! :clap

Btw...Rocket looks like a lil bad ass. Man, I serious hope HT's makes the Guardians.

Back