1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, it just sounds funny when everyone is complaining that it hasn't shipped, and they guy who SSC won't send one to already has his.

This is the only time where it hasn't shipped same day for me. I can't even begin to tell you how miffed I am. If it really is because of SDCC the least they could do is tell us.

So, in all the time you have bought from Sideshow, this is the only time it didn't ship right away?
Why would one small delay make you so miffed?
Especially when it has occurred during the run up to the busiest show on their calendar?
If anything, it should make you totally cool with a small delay.
You will get your figure, as will we all.
Just have patience.

I know, it just sounds funny when everyone is complaining that it hasn't shipped, and they guy who SSC won't send one to already has his.
Haha! I didn't think of it that way. I hope everyone enjoys it when they get it. The die-cast shield is awesome and the figure looks pretty good with some futzing.

So, in all the time you have bought from Sideshow, this is the only time it didn't ship right away?
Especially when it has occurred during the run up to the busiest show on their calendar?
Just have patience.

patience-and-wisdom.jpg

I still haven't even gotten charged for this yet. Hurry SSC....Thor, Iron Man and the Hulk need Cap to lead them!

Just have patience.

Yes this is the only time. Not like I have been collecting for 20 years. Its been a year and a half. I honestly did not know this is something that happens so it's surprising to me. Sorry. I don't think you quite grasp my definition of miffed either...its the equivalent of annoyed. I'm not sitting here cussing at my laptop over SS. Telling someone to have patience does not in turn give them patience. I know it will come eventually which is fine. I just like having info such as "we are a bit busy this week with SDCC so our warehouse is a little slower than normal". Boom. Thats it. All I'm saying is I wish this had shipped already...I don't think there is one person here who doesn't think the same thing. :dunno

Yes this is the only time. Not like I have been collecting for 20 years. Its been a year and a half. I honestly did not know this is something that happens so it's surprising to me. Sorry. I don't think you quite grasp my definition of miffed either...its the equivalent of annoyed. I'm not sitting here cussing at my laptop over SS. Telling someone to have patience does not in turn give them patience. I know it will come eventually which is fine. I just like having info such as "we are a bit busy this week with SDCC so our warehouse is a little slower than normal". Boom. Thats it. All I'm saying is I wish this had shipped already...I don't think there is one person here who doesn't think the same thing. :dunno

Great response. Not certain why someone would feel the need to chastise another adult on a sight like this. Last I checked, this was a site to express opinion and excitement about movie figures.

Back