Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd give the NA outfit more points for outfit, but the CW Wanda more points for a better realistic Lizzy Sculpt and hair :)

My sentiments as well.

If I were only going to have one representation of SW, it'd be the NA version. Two? AoU civvie version and CW.

Where could I get one of those dynamic bases and not pay through the nose for it? I'd love for my Wanda to fly when she arrives.

Alright, this figure is AMAZING and i'm so ****ing happy that I waited for this to be my first Wanda. I'm still trying to find a good museum pose for her to display with the rest of my Avengers but god damn have I not been so excited to get a figure in a long time. :)

Mine showed up Monday… LOVE IT. I actually think I am going to sell My "New Avengers" version in favor of this one.
Just like the simpler look better for her costume. Headsculpt is the same, but the paint is much more subtle and look more realistic.

Really hope Bucky, Falcon, Black Panther and War Machine are on their way sooner than later!

Just ordered her from TimCent on ebay! Can't wait to get her! :)
Congrats Courts :hi5: Looking forward to your photos :D
Mine showed up Monday… LOVE IT. I actually think I am going to sell My "New Avengers" version in favor of this one.
Just like the simpler look better for her costume. Headsculpt is the same, but the paint is much more subtle and look more realistic.

Really hope Bucky, Falcon, Black Panther and War Machine are on their way sooner than later!

Nice :hi5: It is a much better sculpt on this(over the NA version)

Got my Scarlet Witch today!! :yess: I love her so much!! She really does look so much more like Lizzie this time. Love her outfit, love that the jacket can be moved and shaped to get some of those flying poses, and as a cosplayer who wants to make this outfit, I love love love that I can see details on it not available in the movies (poppers holding her jacket to her corset, zip up the back of the corset). Hair was great straight out of the box, just needed fluffing out a little. Just a note for when people remove her head to put her necklace on, you might need to tilt her head forward once you put it back on just to make sure the collar of her jacket doesn't get stuck, but nothing too major. I love her!! :love

9r93xrF.jpg

Es1GIMK.jpg

^ Great pics!! :clap Congrats on getting her, she looks fantastic, think this may well end up being my favourite SW figure! :)

^ Great pics!! :clap Congrats on getting her, she looks fantastic, think this may well end up being my favourite SW figure! :)

Thank you!! Mine too, which is funny because I hated the costume when it was first revealed :lol

Warning update from me: I was a total idiot and pushed her wrist too firmly when I was posing her, and I managed to snap the wrist peg in her hand :slap It had to happen to me someday, I guess. I managed to change the peg in the arm, but it was REALLY stiff, so yeah if you're planning on even accidentally being an idiot like me, it might pay to take the wrist pegs out and move them around a bit before you get posing, just to loosen them up a bit.

Also, would anyone have any tips on how to get the part of the peg stuck in the hand out? It's wedged in there pretty well, I tried all night with tweezers to get it out but all I managed to do was nick the paint inside the hand :slap

Thank you!! Mine too, which is funny because I hated the costume when it was first revealed :lol

Warning update from me: I was a total idiot and pushed her wrist too firmly when I was posing her, and I managed to snap the wrist peg in her hand :slap It had to happen to me someday, I guess. I managed to change the peg in the arm, but it was REALLY stiff, so yeah if you're planning on even accidentally being an idiot like me, it might pay to take the wrist pegs out and move them around a bit before you get posing, just to loosen them up a bit.

Also, would anyone have any tips on how to get the part of the peg stuck in the hand out? It's wedged in there pretty well, I tried all night with tweezers to get it out but all I managed to do was nick the paint inside the hand :slap

Thanks for the tip, I'm forever breaking wrist pegs too!!! :lol Have you tried heating it up with a hairdryer and then using the tweezers on it, that usually works for me! If not I'm sure someone on here will know what to do! Hope you can sort it! :)

Back