1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks ace! Are you using a besta? How much clearance is there above falcon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Yup, it's a besta. The angle I have Falcon posed at, there a little less than 2 inches of clearance above the wing on the right.

Complete Team Cap FTW!! Awesome group pic - looks great! :rock
Thanks!

Really nice display Lexikon!:clap:clap:clap

LOL too bad it's *enabling* makes me want to run off and order SW RIGHT NOW. Trying to pace things tho $$$

Can't wait for my first Falcon, tho I may order the original at some point.

Thanks. You won't regret it if you do. This SW is awesome!

omg .. I'm kinda intimidated by Falcon's size .. XD can someone measure his height with the wings spread pointing upwards? I know I'll probably have to put him in another display case if I wanna use the wings coz there's no way he'll fit a Detolf like that but now I fear I'll have to modify the other cabinet to make him fit ... XD

Glad to have Team Cap complete after receiving Bucky and Sam this week. I really love the upgraded wings on this version of Falcon.

09d9f70fd5188f7423eaf9115ba49e28.jpg

ok this is the best " CW team" pic I've seen so far. a lot of great ones as well, but this is my favorite. really badass!!

Glad to have Team Cap complete after receiving Bucky and Sam this week. I really love the upgraded wings on this version of Falcon.

09d9f70fd5188f7423eaf9115ba49e28.jpg

Congratulations! That is an awesome team!!!

Hey all

Just got mine from Pop and I've just put the backpack on (successfully thanks to Craig's video!)
Now it seems I can't take the side pieces off. Does anyone have any suggestions?

A review I saw suggested wiggling them back and forth while pulling.

tried that and there was a lot of resistance. I'd really hate to break something less than 24 hours after I received it :(

tried that and there was a lot of resistance. I'd really hate to break something less than 24 hours after I received it :(

Hair dryer. Warm everything up and try. Also tiniest drop of dish soap as lube.

This is the pack off his back, not the wings off the pack. (to clarify) My post was in response to AB's video, he could not get the pack off his back.

Hi all, can anyone help me out? I'd like to know the dimensions for falcons flight stand. Any help would be appreciated [emoji4][emoji106]

My wait list converted finally, it's a tough month financially but luckily Valentine's is over as well as birthdays so hopefully I can catch up. I'm pretty excited for this.

I got mine on Friday, and here are my thoughts -

Of course, if you have TWS version, you already know - this is an impressive piece. The wings add so much dimension and scale to the figure, and really brings a presence to the shelf. The redesigned wings and backpack are a huge improvement over the previous design, and while I understand that people wish they could do even more, you're going to risk their look. I suppose you could add ratchet joints to the individual wing sections to allow them to bend, but that wouldn't look good. I'm completely happy the way they are. I don't even miss the lights - I don't think they were that necessary to begin with, and the addition of the redwing mini-figure with stand more than makes up for it's loss. The outfit, overall (with one exception below) looks fantastic, articulation (again, with one exception below) is decent, although I would've liked to be able to hold the wings even at an extreme angle...not sure that would've been possible, though.

Ok, that was the good, now the bad. I don't really like how they did the chestpiece. While the pants have all the complicated buckles and straps as separate pieces, the chest is all molded on, which looks fine from a distance, but up close, you can see the two different styles above and below the waist. It's exactly how they do Cap's stripes, but for some reason, it's a lot less noticeable there, possibly because it's used so sparingly. It's a little disappointing that they took the shortcut at this price point, and the stiffer material used to make the chestpiece also significantly hampers chest/waist articulation, which is a bit disheartening. Maybe there's a reason, considering it's in the same area as Cap's; but it's just SO noticeable.

I also never really like reuse. Mackie's sculpt is fine enough, that's not a big issue, although for some reason I think the eye paint job is better on TWS version by a smidge. For me the big misstep is using the same guns without patching the hole in them...they're just SO noticeable. Not a fan of that cheap step.

Overall, between the two figures, this one is the better one. The backpack is better and redwing is cool, and I think the design is overall more appealing. But the chest and reuse leave a bit to be desired.

Back